Black Sports : MAYWEATHER v PACQUIAO FIGHT SET 2????

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Report: Pacquiao-Mayweather all set

© Getty
Floyd Mayweather has agreed to fight Manny Pacquiao, according to a TMZ Sports report on Friday night.
The two sides had been trying to hammer out a deal for a while to square off at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on May 2, the report states. Pacquiao agreed to his contract weeks ago and Mayweather signed on after a meeting at a Miami Heat game earlier this week.
A formal announcement will be made in the coming days, TMZ Sports said.
The news comes after promoter Barb Arum said Friday afternoon that he expected a fight between the two to be set in the next few days.
Arum told the New York Post on Friday that there is no deal yet, but the two sides are working toward an agreement on a bout that would be the most lucrative in boxing history.
Not only did Pacquiao and Mayweather meet in private on Tuesday in Miami, but they were also seen talking at halftime of the Heat-Milwaukee Bucks game Tuesday night.
"I think it helped a lot because we were all putting papers together, and there was still a question as to whether Floyd really wanted to do the fight or not," Arum told the Post. "Based on the meeting with Pacquiao in the hotel suite, Manny and (Pacquiao adviser) Michael Koncz were convinced Floyd absolutely wants to do the fight."
One of the sticking points in negotiations is the contract that Pacquiao has with Time Warner/HBO and Mayweather with CBS/Showtime. A joint pay-per-view telecast needs to be worked out.
"Everybody is doing the right thing," Arum said. "We're looking to complete the paperwork. Everything is moving in the right direction. Hopefully, the next couple of days it will get done."
The 36-year-old Pacquiao is 57-5-2 with 38 knockouts. Mayweather, 37, has a 47-0 record with 26 knockouts.
Attempts through the years to negotiate a showdown between the two fighters have fallen though, but it appears the much anticipated showdown will, in fact, happen.

KPITRL

May 7, 2013
This kind of feels like the announcement of Leonard-Hearns Two without Leonard-Hearns One ever happening. Just like Leonard-Hearns Two, I'll still pay to see it. I'm going with Mayweather.

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
one to remember for sure forget about a TKO it will come to points !

this should be a good one :hammer1:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Liberty Black Sports : Mayweather Says McGregor Fight 'Possible,' Pacquiao Rematch Discussed Black Sports 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Floyd Mayweather stops Conor McGregor in 10th round as Irishman fades late Black Sports 9
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : floyd-mayweather-alllivesmatter Black People Politics 0
shaka64 Black Sports : Floyd Mayweather walking on air training prepares for Maidana Black Sports 6
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Mayweather vs Cotto Black Sports 24
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Another unsong star stumbles (Floyd Mayweather Jr.) Black Sports 0
MsInterpret Black Sports : Mayweather vs. Ortiz Black Sports 32
Monetary Black Sports : UFC: Mayweather, Jr. UFC Bound Black Sports 9
Mad Skillz Black Sports : Floyd Mayweather vs Oscar De La Hoya Black Sports 11
Monetary Black Sports : Mayweather Sr. wants $2M to train against his son Black Sports 4
Monetary Black Sports : Finally! The De La Hoya-Mayweather bout is official Black Sports 1
Monetary Black Sports : Mayweather vs Baldomir Black Sports 8
Monetary Black Sports : Mayweather turns down $8 million to fight Margarito Black Sports 4
Monetary Black Sports : Floyd Mayweather Claims to be Champ without Belt Black Sports 0
P Black Sports : Mayweather-Judah not dead! Black Sports 9
M Black Sports : Mayweather dominates Mitchell Black Sports 3
P Black Sports : Wright vs. Mayweather a Reality? Black Sports 7
P Black Sports : Floyd Mayweather Vs. Arturo Gatti this saturday Black Sports 33
Monetary Black Sports : Mayweather....too cocky? Black Sports 12
P Black Sports : Great Interview of Floyd Mayweather Black Sports 3
O Black Sports : Mayweather vs Gatti Black Sports 11
P Black Sports : Floyd Mayweather Black Sports 3
Kemetstry Black Sports : Pacquiao v Marquez Black Sports 11
HODEE Black People : ADOS Its origins, troublesome ties and fears it's dividing Black folk in the fight for reparations _ IS ANY OF THIS AFFILIATION TRUE? Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Attorneys discuss civil rights fight, from Rosa Parks to Trayvon Martin African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Controversial group ADOS divides black Americans in fight for economic equality Black People Politics 2
H Black People : Haroon ullah revelation on Digital World War: Islamists, Extremists, and the Fight for Cyber Supremacy Black People Open Forum 1
KRAZYK Black People Politics : Why are we still fighting the same fight of racism Black People Politics 22
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Children : Four Inmates Faked a Fight to Escape Florida Juvenile Detention Center Black Children 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Zimbabwe : Zimbabwe seeks $35 million to fight cholera outbreak Zimbabwe 1
Destee Black People Politics : How Can I Fight for Your Baby - When My Baby is Being Shot in the Street? Black People Politics 17
Clyde C Coger Jr Niger : US builds drone base in Niger, crossroads of extremism fight Niger 2
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: never bother the scorn, father was born far away I'm in the car today Americanize and fight Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : never bother the scorn, father was born far away I'm in the car today Americanize and fight this cha Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Fight The Power Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
IFE Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Here we go again: Fight In Nail Salon - Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 11
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : teen-convicted-in-school-fight homicide Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : buck-up-democrats-and-fight-like-republicans Black People Politics 1
Liberty Law Forum : Korey Wise Of “Central Park Five” Donates $190,000 to Help Fight Wrongful Convictions Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
KMeister Law Forum : Police reveal person of interest in hit and run after girl fight Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
RAPTOR Black People : Woman Involved in Starting McKinney Pool Fight Placed on Administrative Leave by CoreLogic Inc. Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People : the fight for truth on the ground in baltimore.... Black People Open Forum 22
Therious Black Sports : Move Over Bruce Lee? Great Fight Black Sports 0
shaka64 Black Education / Schools : Baltimore City School Teacher Gets Into A Fight With A 17-Year-Old Student!! Black Education / Schools 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 7 Foods That Fight High Cholesterol and Bananas a Day May Keep the Doctor Away Black Health and Wellness 1
shaka64 Black People : This is why we need everyone in this fight Black People Open Forum 2
THE-GOD The Police : So you all think you suppose to be able to fight the police and not get shot? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 77
jamesfrmphilly Black People : when you cannot hate you cannot fight..... Black People Open Forum 114
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The FBI V. NOI: Fight of the century AACOOLDRE 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Weight Loss : 8 Super Foods that Fight Stress Black Health and Wellness 0