Black People : Maybe we will stop dreaming and awaken

In Agreement

Brother SunShip, I always find your thoughts to be cogent and powerful. This is Righteously on time!

SunShip I couldn’t agree with you more, I’m a member of many discussion forums and to be honest many of the members here seemed too pre-occupied with symptoms and not solutions, Kerry (Bush-lite) and George W were almost identical twins, there wouldn’t have been any difference other than superficial window dressing had Kerry been selected lets keep it real.

How many that responded to this thread belong to an organization?
How many in this thread are mentoring to our youth in our communities?
How many are feeding the hungry, clothing the naked and providing shelter to the homeless?
How many are supporting our Elders?
How many are supporting our People in the dungeons?
How many are helping get our People off of alcohol and drug addition?

If only 5% of Black People who were in support of Kerry participated in alleviating some of this misery, this alone would create a snow ball effect in all of our communities

Instead of putting your hopes and prayers on some presidential candidate, where your vote doesn’t really decide the out come, stop being lazy, turn off the TV, the video game, the computer and the radio, go help our people, they really need you, stop ignoring our plight, it really hurts to see so many teary eyed black people after Kerry conceded, please get your mind off the agricultural estate and massa :hammer:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back