going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
maybe the White American Distributors and their business partners and protectors the CIA, DOJ, FBI, DEA and other greedy cutters of the tax exempt lucrative cash cow?
The only war is a war of illusions/distractions. You are so correct. 48 years of "war" and look how much money was generated from that with use, prison industrial complex also changing the already bastardized english language in permanent mainstream "street" lingo lexicons.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
The only war is a war of illusions/distractions. You are so correct. 48 years of "war" and look how much money was generated from that with use, prison industrial complex also changing the already bastardized english language in permanent mainstream "street" lingo lexicons.
As is you are correct and as usual very astute. The shame of this historical construct, well the documented cases is some of our own believe Americas blatant institutional racism reared it's ugly head with the fetid birth of COINTELPRO. Some of our less aware elders actually believe it began with that filth, truly the poster boy for murderous racism, the low life disgusting two legged pig affectionately despised by even White people Birmingham Police Commissioner Theophilus Eugene "Bull" Conner. The plan from our exploitation to the continuing wholesale ethnic cleansing of our existence began when the slave ship anchors dropped. Proven or not I believe that. Most of our wiser elders who not only witnessed but fell victims to some of the most disgustingly race based abhorrent and vile encounters that none of us living today would want to believe, maybe best not to know and our LORD GOD probably felt it's best that such memories should die with them.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: