PREMIUM MEMBER
Reaction score

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Reaction score

Ndugu

Reaction score
Where would we be as a people , 20 years from now if this went viral like tattoos and peircing???

Symbol of America

Reaction score
Where would we be as a people , 20 years from now if this went viral like tattoos and peircing???
Quite true. I don't know when this quite bizarre and more so painful fashion statement came into our midst. Unless I'm mistaken these arm, leg and neck filling art pieces are not cheap so where are our people getting this money? More importantly why is this money not going into bank accounts

Ndugu

Reaction score
Quite true. I don't know when this quite bizarre and more so painful fashion statement came into our midst. Unless I'm mistaken these arm, leg and neck filling art pieces are not cheap so where are our people getting this money? More importantly why is this money not going into bank accounts
well then let me put it this way, where do you think we would be as a peope if those paradigms simply went viral nd we did them?? Where do you think we will be by the next 20 years???

Symbol of America

Reaction score
well then let me put it this way, where do you think we would be as a peope if those paradigms simply went viral nd we did them?? Where do you think we will be by the next 20 years???
I'd say a lot father down the road to self worth and progression but nowadays there is so much collective lethargy and hopelessness as of late in our race that it would take a sign from GOD to wake us up. With the mass killings of us by everyone with a burr up their a** including our own I'd say 33 1/3 have their heads in the sand in complacency, 33 1/3 have their eyes closed in fear and 33 1/3 don't care. I'd venture a guess that this entire planet is experiencing "Future shock".

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Reaction score

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Reaction score