Black People : Maybe This Might Help

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Wow...heavy heart here...:bye:

Is "hate" a natural emotion that we must strive to overcome? Why if it's a natural instinct?

Why do some people (Blacks included) believe people who do bad things should be forgiven?

Sorry, wrong thread to hold a discussion, I apologize.
I agree NNQ. Quite a thought provoking albeit a somber thread. Hate and it's soul destroying evil cousin jealousy are truly two of humanities most destructive emotions. They say to forgive is divine. I agree however I say there are some inhuman acts far beyond any reasonable definition of sin as I know it before GOD that I personally cannot forgive irregardless of the violators promise to atone for. The end result is my cross to bear. I think most if not all Destians like "Yours truly" who know, respect and adore you would have no quarrel with you bearing your soul here, so no apology needed. Luv always.....H.

f92d84d081a459baf30eaac5d5ae22d0.jpg

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
You're always on the money Kem.

Requested, recommended, promotional and disciplinary officer transfers.

Requested transfers:
1. Officer relocation via rank and file seniority rights
1. Personality conflicts with patrol partners, supervisors and/or command staff

Disciplinary transfers:
1. Insubordination
2. Continued substantiated negative citizens complaints

Promotional transfers:
1. As directed via test scores and/or recognition of ability and aptitude for open position

Recommended transfers:
1. Officer discovered to be cohabiting with another officers spouse (Number one cause of NYPD transfers to date)

An unbelievably exceptional but more so a completely inexplicable transfer that defies logic.

2. NYPD Officer/Detective? 120K a year Daniel Pantaleo who is alleged to have ties with the New Jersey based DeCavalcante Crime Family who collects tribute from the St. George street hustlers for the New York based Gambino Crime Family. Officer/Detective? "I don't have to wear no stinking uniform" because I have the juice to get a slot in the coveted S.I. SCU before the required 5 year waiting period. Now I'm sitting on my *** in 1PP pulling down 1.5 times my yearly salary after I rid S.I. of a violent Black untaxed cigarette seller. Oh yeah, the press is half right. I can't carry my gun while still collecting my unearned checks in New York Cities most protected building but I strap it back on when I hit the pavement. Isn't life great? Also isn't being White great? Better yet, isn't being a White killer cop in New York City great? Now if only someone was witness to the secret NYPD, NYC Mayors Office, NYC D.A.s Office, Cardinal Dolan and Underboss Charles Majuri meeting that could tie that fake Liberal Deblasio into this soup because he's as guilty as Pantaleo, Eric and his loving daughter Erica Garners untimely deaths will not have been in vain.

images.jpg

RIP.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
You're always on the money Kem.

Requested, recommended, promotional and disciplinary officer transfers.

Requested transfers:
1. Officer relocation via rank and file seniority rights
1. Personality conflicts with patrol partners, supervisors and/or command staff

Disciplinary transfers:
1. Insubordination
2. Continued substantiated negative citizens complaints

Promotional transfers:
1. As directed via test scores and/or recognition of ability and aptitude for open position

Recommended transfers:
1. Officer discovered to be cohabiting with another officers spouse (Number one cause of NYPD transfers to date)

An unbelievably exceptional but more so a completely inexplicable transfer that defies logic.

2. NYPD Officer/Detective? 120K a year Daniel Pantaleo who is alleged to have ties with the New Jersey based DeCavalcante Crime Family who collects tribute from the St. George street hustlers for the New York based Gambino Crime Family. Officer/Detective? "I don't have to wear no stinking uniform" because I have the juice to get a slot in the coveted S.I. SCU before the required 5 year waiting period. Now I'm sitting on my *** in 1PP pulling down 1.5 times my yearly salary after I rid S.I. of a violent Black untaxed cigarette seller. Oh yeah, the press is half right. I can't carry my gun while still collecting my unearned checks in New York Cities most protected building but I strap it back on when I hit the pavement. Isn't life great? Also isn't being White great? Better yet, isn't being a White killer cop in New York City great? Now if only someone was witness to the secret NYPD, NYC Mayors Office, NYC D.A.s Office, Cardinal Dolan and Underboss Charles Majuri meeting that could tie that fake Liberal Deblasio into this soup because he's as guilty as Pantaleo, Eric and his loving daughter Erica Garners untimely deaths will not have been in vain.

View attachment 12770

RIP.

And yet, we must still fight and protest until things change

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
C8544F23-C8DD-4F7D-A959-D269F18FFFEB.jpeg

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
3F95EF05-FBCB-4DB9-8077-F559234D016F.jpeg

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: