Black People : Maybe This Might Help

1449481143-the_greatest_advantage_of_speaking_the_truth_copy.jpg

For the ultra woke Revolutionary Blackity Black non voting crew. If the Republicans gain more control I assume you are able to step up and fill in the gaps for the Elderly who lose social services, for the poor and working poor who lose food stamps, for the children who get poorer quality foods during school lunch. The Veterans who will receive even worse services, the continued dismantling , under funding and privatizing of education, public housing and prisons. the privatization and distruction of necessary environmental resources. Further erosions of social reforms like Public Assistance, Medicare, social security and the Affordable care act. More jobs outsourced overseas. Increased Police presence, over reach and abuse. Increased military budget and global intimidation.
Ya'll got all of that covered for the Black masses you care so much about. Ya'll ready for Revolution and protecting the vulnerable and the environment. I am so comforted knowing you all have the $$$, capacity and resources and will step up and out to assist those multitudes who will be suffering even more.
Show us your plans and resources.

May be an image of ‎1 person and ‎text that says '‎I DON'T SEE AN AMERICAN DREAM, I SEE AN AMERICAN NIGHTMARE. MALCOLMX ھ‎'‎‎

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back