going above and beyond
- Feb 19, 2001
You're always on the money Kem.
Requested, recommended, promotional and disciplinary officer transfers.
1. Officer relocation via rank and file seniority rights
1. Personality conflicts with patrol partners, supervisors and/or command staff
2. Continued substantiated negative citizens complaints
1. As directed via test scores and/or recognition of ability and aptitude for open position
1. Officer discovered to be cohabiting with another officers spouse (Number one cause of NYPD transfers to date)
An unbelievably exceptional but more so a completely inexplicable transfer that defies logic.
2. NYPD Officer/Detective? 120K a year Daniel Pantaleo who is alleged to have ties with the New Jersey based DeCavalcante Crime Family who collects tribute from the St. George street hustlers for the New York based Gambino Crime Family. Officer/Detective? "I don't have to wear no stinking uniform" because I have the juice to get a slot in the coveted S.I. SCU before the required 5 year waiting period. Now I'm sitting on my *** in 1PP pulling down 1.5 times my yearly salary after I rid S.I. of a violent Black untaxed cigarette seller. Oh yeah, the press is half right. I can't carry my gun while still collecting my unearned checks in New York Cities most protected building but I strap it back on when I hit the pavement. Isn't life great? Also isn't being White great? Better yet, isn't being a White killer cop in New York City great? Now if only someone was witness to the secret NYPD, NYC Mayors Office, NYC D.A.s Office, Cardinal Dolan and Underboss Charles Majuri meeting that could tie that fake Liberal Deblasio into this soup because he's as guilty as Pantaleo, Eric and his loving daughter Erica Garners untimely deaths will not have been in vain.
View attachment 12770
And yet, we must still fight and protest until things change