Black People : Maybe in 2005...

happy69

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 3, 2002
We won't let the mental diseases of racism and White Supremacy filter into Our lives and keep Us off track as African-American people.
(But I ain't holding my breath)

We will utilize the trillion dollar bank receipt, in Our hands, and make significant withdrawals to use in Our communities.

We will understand that it is more worthy to support African-American businesses (that compete in every area of that business) than help up everyone else, who have proven sometimes to Our faces, that they don't give a **** if We live or die, but they will continue to take your green--N*****!

We can truly coalition with each other to create, attain, and hold onto Our stories, Our entrepreneurial endeavors, Our families and Our kids.

We could recognize just how truly Racist this Country is... the US Basketball team's mistreatment, sad as it was, is just an analogy in a whole string of recent and intense analogies that shines a light on all African-Americans...
And then think around it, and continue to progress...continue...because a few of Us getting out... and becoming does not a healthy community make....

This trend of selling Our souls for a buck; that garners you no respect and surely no self-worth (funny how We reach for the bling bling, and all We get back is empty palms); stops.

I will understand what We can really do... and shuck this feeling that is belying me... this sh** just ain't worth it.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days