Black People : Maybe I have Attention Deficit Disorder

FaithSoulSistah said:
LOL. True you are a trip. Maybe you do have ADD. Or maybe you're just having difficulty making this medium work for you as well as us writers. :sand:

LOL....Thanks FaithSoulSistah for the feedback!

and for the smile...and you know M.E.

always about the BOTH/AND

heck..why would I NOT have ADD in a world filled with so many things to do

:hearts2:

I couldn't tell from watching the video of any sign of you having A.D.D. I had watched the video last week and I thought I replied but I must have previewed the reply and forgot to post it. But I was aluding to somebody paying you to be you on their television or cable network. And have you should considered putting your videos together for the Public access station in your area. I can see this being a big move. If you need more info about Public Access holla back at me
:em16:

I love you sista

truetothecause said:
and this is a different type of A.D.D. Production!

What ya'll think:?:

:hearts2:

You are something else....You had me crackin up ....You be critiquing the hell out of yourself but I can see so much of myself in you. You should have a scale of Key issues in front of you with bullets that serve as a nuemonic (Key you ..or irrigate your flow) device. You can do your extemporaneous thing and have a scale to follow at the same time for focus. I did a Power Point presentation on Schizophrenia and after reviewing it I wondered If my audience thought I was schizophrenic:em3400:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back