Black People : Maybe blacks are the Wretched of the Earth

dunwiddat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2012
Mass Deportation Of Haitian Migrants In Texas Set To Begin Today

I watched with interest the situation at the US border. Hearing of the Haitians who are living under the bridge
caused me pain. A country that has suffered so much still cannot be find a way out of their misery.
I am not condoning the illegal immigration, but I will bet my last dollar that ONLY Haitians will be returned to their country It seems that suffering of black folks in the USA seems to be the only thing that interest Black Americans. Racism, police brutality etc are the only things that seem to have meaning for them. But lest we forget all of us were FORCIBLY removed form our homeland in Africa.
Those slaves who were brought to the USA and Caribbean could have been forced on the island of Haiti and they could be where we are. Just a matter where the slave ships docked.

What is amazing black folks think that white political leaders of the USA from whatever political party have their interest at heart. Remember when Obama was president this was occurring Haitians were treated the same way. No matter who is power the situation for blacks will not get better in USA or any other part of the world unless black come to realise what affects one affects all. Franz Fanon's book the Wretched of the Earth would be a good read for all black folks.

Yes Sister, this is so so sad and you are right ... where our Ancestors slave ship landed, go I.

Yes, we must look out for each other, but they have our eyes on so many things!

We are mesmerized by the moving ball, and it's always moving.

Thought you had voting rights, think again.

Thought black men could live, think again.

America has always shown preference to whites (immigrants or otherwise).

Thank you Sister!

:heart:

Destee

Yes Sister, this is so so sad and you are right ... where our Ancestors slave ship landed, go I.

Yes, we must look out for each other, but they have our eyes on so many things!

We are mesmerized by the moving ball, and it's always moving.

Thought you had voting rights, think again.

Thought black men could live, think again.

America has always shown preference to whites (immigrants or otherwise).

Thank you Sister!

:heart:

Destee

Border agents on horseback round up Haitian migrants after ...

Looks so much like what occurred in the southern USA during slavery. SMH.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back