Black People : May i Cuss you Out ?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, May 19, 2005.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Hi Family ... have you ever just wanted to cuss somebody out ?!

Do you know exactly what words you'd use and everything ??

:heart:

Destee

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    surely we all get to this point and many time the words that are
    expressed come from the depth of anger, so what comes up comes out
    often then none even at times when the feel to cuss or base one out
    it's been pre-fixed in your mind what your going to say , I know i can sometime
    when enough is enough you will explode at once .

whewwwwwwwwww! hope it ain't me u wanna blow steam on !

3. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    Oh boy...what's goin' on....lol

This is got to be a joke….right?? What are you getting at Destee….h_mmmmmm???

Destee, now you know if we were to give you instructions or words to curse someone out efficiently and properly (soul sister/brother style), we would be immediately banned. …And that’s if the words got pass the censorship that is applied to this forums software. So I’m going to play on the theme…usually sisters are always cursing out some brother who rubbed them the wrong way…I’m surprised you don’t have a plethora of terms and techniques..:lol:…for where sisters lack in physical strength they usually make up in words (when they’re in attack mode)…Destee, here is a non-censored upscale approach that may get your intended victim… :lol::lol:...:grin:

"...You’re a despicable miscreant of dubious lineage and illegitimate birth. You’re an insidious malcontent who’s mouth smells like feces and who defecate where he sleeps. Kiss my posterior and induce the fragrance… you’re a limp pimp and a played out playa’
    Suck my succulent punana and enjoy the gag. If you stop sittin’ on your brains maybe you would know somethin’… you weak back fool. Go and masturbate with a fist full of razor blades."

Then Destee you put your hand on you Glock and get in his face and say, “SAY WHAT!!” “JUMP YOU *****!!! ….I WISH YOU WOULD!!!!!”

:lol::lol::lol:

Now you know I’m being silly...:lol::lol::lol:…If I was showing you how to curse somebody out, the words would be a lot worst than that...:lol: ...but you asked for advice on a profane approach to solving a problem…In most cases you can use a powerful vocabulary of non-four letter words and just tell that person the unadulterated truth. The old –timers always talked about a few Black intellectuals back in the day who could absolutely destroy your character without using a profane word.

But really, When you curse someone out… you’ve usually gone over the edge…think twice about your actions…sometimes it’s better to leave a fool where they are…otherwise, that’s the best I can give you…. :D

4. FromTheHip

FromTheHip Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    And why must we censor?

5. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    I rarely feel the need to cuss anyone out because I'm a laid back kinda cat. However, since I'm so laid back...when someone pisses me off to that point, I wanna whip dat ***...not cuss them out. I fly pass the cussin' out stage. :lol: :D

My consciousness gets to me before I do any of that. So, Destee don't get all cautious like you do sometimes. I ain't gonna buss a grape...not yet anyway. :wink: :lol: :D

6. Bluewater

Bluewater Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Praising The Lord
    Ratings:
    +44
    HI Sister Destee :)
    HI Brother Money :)
    HI Family :)

I'm kind of like that Money..lol..

By passing the verber, and just wanna knock the block off.
    Then I feel sorry for them.It seem like when I'm confronted
    with someone that brings out that negative reaction within me
    their is a problem with them, and all the cussing out
    tail whipping in the world won't make a different.
    Sometimes I just ask them "what is your problem"
    Or just let them find there own way.

7. AHMOSE

AHMOSE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Mechanical Engineer
    Ratings:
    +9
    I tell you what we are clay in the hands of the master. While he is shaping us into who he wants us to be sometimes he beats the clay and some impurities that you didnt know were there will surface. Those are the times when those four letter words are made manifested.

8. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    Because in some environments it's not appropriate to cuss out. In addition, not only does it look ghetto, but it could make matters worse if you're messing with the wrong person.

9. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    Yes, I have had that feeling many times.

If it's within my own four walls, then I don't feel the need to hold back cussing out. If it's with someone outside though, then more than likely I will internalize it, discussing my anger with my loved ones when I got home.

10. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace,

- to cuss someone out, as you already know you do not neccessarily need "cuss" words to do it...............One's own intelligence (the minds eye) grows daily & I find it fun to find ways to use intellectual concepts rather than cursing.........therefore, causing the other to curse & probably use words you would have............

- one only curses when they run out of intelligent thought............(myself included)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - this is why I (TRY) to avoid it daily........

peace