Black Entertainment : Maxwell - Pretty Wings

Ikoro

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 23, 2006
Who has heard that his new album is dropping? In fact, you US residents are lucky as he is touring all over the place these days.

As soon as the album drops I'm on it!

First single is sweet, as is the video.

It reminds me of how I used to feel (still do often) about Sisters; I wish I could be there for every single one of you in every way you need a man too. Sadly, I am but one Brother... But I see your pretty wings, and acknowledge you everyday in my prayers.

I can't embed the official video due to copyright restrictions, so I'll embed the full version here in video format. Check the link below for the actual video at youtube.

Check the official video at maxwells channel here.

One.

- Ikoro

It reminds me of how I used to feel (still do often) about Sisters; I wish I could be there for every single one of you in every way you need a man too. Sadly, I am but one Brother... But I see your pretty wings, and acknowledge you everyday in my prayers.

Ikoro...OMG:
First let me say that was the most beautiful and sweetest thing you just said. You are a beautiful brotha. I have always luved the way you luv black women.

This was my first time seeing the video but I have heard the song and I luv it but I am a Maxwell luver...I just dont think he can make bad music. My ipod is filled with him and I have this song on there too. (don't ask me how ...lol)

Thank you for sharing and always caring.

Peace sweet one
4EVER

Sister 4everluv, the pleasure is all mine. Your radiant beauty is the shine to which I owe my melanine beauty.

You know, I have daydreams of cloning myself or something. I'm not really sure if it's a desperate desire to make all sisters smile, a twisted form of polygamy or just plain old narcissism :p

But truthfully, although Maxwells intent seems different, it touched on my wish to "be there" for all Sisters. From dark skinned to light skinned, happy to sad, big to small... I just love ya'll so much (in a non-sexual way of course, though that does happen on occasion). Sometimes we just need a hug, or an intelligent conversation.

You are me and we are you....

One.

- Ikoro

the album is already underground

Talks are saying this is an official rip/Leak, All the songs are set to be on the album. Store release date is July 7..2009

Maxwell - Blacksummer'snight

ARTIST.....: Maxwell
TITLE......: Blacksummer'snight
LABEL......: Columbia Records
RIP DATE...: Jun-18-2009
STORE DATE.: Jul-07-2009
GENRE......: R&B
QUALITY....: 128 / 44.1Hz / Joint-Stereo
SIZE.......: 35,2 MB

Track Listing:

01 - Bad Habits 05:58
02 - Cold 04:09
03 - Pretty Wings 05:16
04 - Help Somebody 04:08
05 - Stop the World 04:02
06 - Love You 03:42
07 - Fistful of Tears 03:46
08 - Playing Possum 04:30
09 - Pheonix Tise 02:48

─────

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back