Black People Politics : Maxine Waters - !Speaks!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great:

FILE: Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., on Sunday was critical of President Trump's meeting with Russian President Putin. (AP)

...Waters accused Trump and his former campaign associates—or as she called them the “Kremlin clan”—of having some form of an agreement with Putin to lift U.S. sanctions on Russia in exchange for help in the 2016 presidential election.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/23/waters-calls-trump-putins-apprentice-claims-to-know-what-was-discussed-in-helsinki.html
Waters calls Trump 'Putin's apprentice,' claims to know what was discussed in Helsinki

By Gerren Keith Gaynor | Fox News

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Maxine Waters responds to suspected mail bombs: 'I ain't scared'

https://abc7ny.com/maxine-waters-responds-to-suspected-mail-bombs-i-aint-scared-/4559044/
..."We have to keep to doing what we're doing in order to make this country right. That's what I intend to do, and as the young people say, 'I ain't scared,'" Waters, D-Calif., told Blavity in a video interview on Thursday, "we must not be intimidated to the point that we stop advocating and protesting for justice."

KARMA ALLEN
Friday, October 26, 2018 06:09PM

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Trump target Maxine Waters is poised to take a lead on banking regulation

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-target-maxine-waters-poised-take-lead-banking-regulation-111233892.html
...As the top Democrat on the minority side of the committee, Waters has called on Deutsche Bank and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin to provide documents concerning any ties that Trump might have to Russia. But a Democratic minority meant that only Texas Rep. Jeb Hensarling and his fellow Republicans have the power to issue subpoenas.

Brian Cheung
Reporter
Yahoo Finance

In this June 27, 2018 file photo, House Financial Services Committee ranking member Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., asks a question of Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson, during a hearing on Capitol Hill in Washington. (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin)

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: