Mauritania : Mauritanian speak on Slavery in his country and Arabic controlled North Africa

Amnat77

Dec 11, 2006
UK..not for long
Occupation
professional.
''Mauritanian speak on Slavery in his country and Arabic controlled North Africa on Tony Brown's Journal from back around 1993 or 1994. This was when the Nation of Islam was still in denial of African slavery by the hands of the one who calls himself and arab in Africa.

Also take not that this is a black man in Northern Africa AND the Sahara where whites say that blacks do not exist, just like Sudan. Purpose: So you can see the black man of Northern Africa and understand what is going on TODAY in the middle of the Sahara. It is a race war and it is from Sudan to Western Sahara. Uncle Toms and renegade mulattoes who's minds are controlled by Islam are on a mission to take the land of the black man which is interrupted by the European when they came to colonize. This is real people. I had my eye on all of this before this show and well before Darfur''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AsBRPwKsVY

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SwagII Black Relationships : Black Women Speak To Your Black Men! Black Relationships 0
R Black Poetry : A note is a short letter with all sorts of clever words to speak that's never heard on the street, tonight need help to climb a flight of steps to got Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Rap to fans and adapt plans to meet new circumstances then speak get true romances and get a crew of chances to get dates this add milk to his thrilli Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
C Black People : How Can You Speak Truth About Hate Without Speaking Truth About The Hateful Things Done By Hating People??? Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Brittle in this world and like a little girl speak to barbies and be sweet at HARDEES right here in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Speak slang no doubt but hang out with the same crowd and music became loud wow somebody got their c Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Who Is This Trump You Speak Of ? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Alica Garza, Jelani Cobb to speak at Dallas Institute's MLK Symposium Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : The Ancestors Speak: A Conversation Between Former Slaves And Union General Sherman African American History Culture 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : black-teen-girls-speak at the-united-nations Black People Doing Positive Things 1
nilevalley Black People Politics : I will even speak in tongues Black people if you promise me your vote! Black People Politics 12
blazejay Black Relationships : I just want to speak my peace Black Relationships 15
Liberty Black People Politics : (FWIW) How is Tim Kaine on African American Issues? Those Who Know Him Speak Black People Politics 11
chuck Nigeria : let's do speak about the ongoing crisis in Nigeria : Nigeria 3
R Black Poetry : Wow somebody took the pickles out my lunch I'm tickle a bunch got class when I speak, last week went Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan reportedly to speak at Iran drone rally Black People Politics 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Holder, free to speak his mind, takes on Congress, and more Black People Politics 1
Destee Black People : It Is Hard Not To Speak On The Spectacles Playing Out Before Us Black People Open Forum 5
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ❤ the Legends speak of 3 wishes Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: 'If It's Time To Speak Up, You Have To Speak Up' Black Sports 2
Black Phoenix South Africa : Black Excellence: Black Women Speak Candidly About Sex In A New South African Web Series South Africa 1
R Black Poetry : My words speak, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : My words speak, heard on streets and like a bird’s beak peck cats Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : My words speak Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
chuck Black People : Sisters, Do Speak Up, Too! Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Abby Martin Exposes Obama’s SOTU Double Speak Black People Politics 0
chuck Black People Politics : We Must Speak Not At And Do Need to Speak To Our People! Black People Politics 1
Enki Black Poetry : Jamila Lyiscott: 3 ways to speak English Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Condoleezza Rice is Not Qualified to Speak on Civil Rights Black People Politics 8
chuck Black People : Other Blacks Speak Up/Out/ETc. In The Americas Too! Black People Open Forum 0
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Wayne Shorter; Speak no Evil Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
B Black Spirituality Religion : Didn't Master Fard speak about life forms on other planets? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 38
A Audio Video Web Conferencing : Anyone speak the language of the Omega Psi Phi doggs? Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
chuck Black People Politics : As Long As I'm Allowed To: I Will Speak Up/Out/Etc. About What Concerns All Of Us Here! Black People Politics 1
legit-writer Black People : Does Silence Really Speak Volumes ? Black People Open Forum 21
Asomfwaa Africa : What Main Language Should a United Africa speak? All Things Africa 67
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Flora Purim, Speak No Evil Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black Events : First Americans Speak about the Myth of Thanksgiving now WBAI Black Events 2
Ankhur Black People : Would you speak to Michael Moore, Amy Goodman or Noam Chomsky in public? Black People Open Forum 10
THE-GOD Black People : Do you speak to Caucasoids in public Black People Open Forum 45
Indigo Blues Black People : I AM SEAN BELL, black boys speak Black People Open Forum 6
W Black People : Blacks speak out against the NAACP of today and defend the Tea Party Black People Open Forum 4
river Black People : The Bitsh Speak: BP Oil Spill Black People Open Forum 2
river Black People : Actions Speak Louder than Words Black People Open Forum 16
MsInterpret Black People : Down Low - Sis & Bros Speak About Men on the DL Black People Open Forum 2
S Black Poetry : Actions Speak Louder Than Words Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
D Black Spirituality Religion : Is the divine name "Yahweh" ordinarily the best way for Christians to speak of God? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
Bootzey Black People : Are We Afraid to Speak Out Against Foolishness? Black People Open Forum 10
K Black Events : The C.O.W.S. - Female Victims of White Supremacy Speak Black Events 2
S Black People : When I speak of white people Black People Open Forum 18