Black Spirituality Religion : Matthew 22:24; What does this say to you about Judeo-Christianity?

you know the more i talk on this topic the less i get why you is askin us all these questions - for one because you seem to know the answers already and for 2 why would you ask us if you wanna find out more - you should be askin people with more knowledge like bible scholars - like if i was having a problem understanding how photons that have no mass can be pulled into a black hole i wouldnt go on a message board for discussin black topics id go knock on a professers door and say hi doc.... explains this to me can you - and then in an instant he could tell me well you know gravity aint like newton thought it was - it distorts time space and thus distorts the straight lines that light follows - see id get my answer straight off - now if i asked that question of ordnary people in the street they be like "wth are you on about girl??"

so what im basically saying is your gonna get way better answers to your questions about the bible asking a theologist or a bible scholar than you is asking some girl who dint never graduate high school

you know the more i talk on this topic the less i get why you is askin us all these questions - for one because you seem to know the answers already and for 2 why would you ask us if you wanna find out more - you should be askin people with more knowledge like bible scholars - like if i was having a problem understanding how photons that have no mass can be pulled into a black hole i wouldnt go on a message board for discussin black topics id go knock on a professers door and say hi doc.... explains this to me can you - and then in an instant he could tell me well you know gravity aint like newton thought it was - it distorts time space and thus distorts the straight lines that light follows - see id get my answer straight off - now if i asked that question of ordnary people in the street they be like "wth are you on about girl??"

so what im basically saying is your gonna get way better answers to your questions about the bible asking a theologist or a bible scholar than you is asking some girl who dint never graduate high school

Well I didn't read all of this post but I'm asking here because I want to hear what Christians think about what the Bible says. Why should I be specifically concerned with what scholars think? I am asking any and all Christians. If you are a Christian, and can't handle what your Book says, then don't condemn me. Just don't be a Christian if you can't handle it.

Peace.
Bro. Williams

(PS: My posts might be being hacked. My last post to you should have said:

"So you do find it objectionable if the shoe were on the other foot that your sister would be commanded to marry your husband after you die and have children with him?" Would you find it objectionable if the shoe were on the other foot?)

its not a question of handling things - its simply a question of logic - and it has nothin to do with condemimg anyone - all any of us can do really is give you opinons based on what other have told us - very few of us have studied the bible to the extent others have - we rely on pastors and ministers to decide these finer points - we arent scholars who can argue back and forth on the meaning of each and every scripture - so just like we rely on a judge givin us directions if we have to be jurors rather than attending law school for several years first we rely on others to explain the scriptures

(PS: My posts might be being hacked. My last post to you should have said:

"So you do find it objectionable if the shoe were on the other foot that your sister would be commanded to marry your husband after you die and have children with him?" Would you find it objectionable if the shoe were on the other foot?)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back