Nation of Gods and Earths : mathematics

Universal King Mahdi

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 10, 2013
Peace! I have seen different ways that three of the degrees in the math are written. I want to make sure I have them correct.
I have seen culture or freedom, my understanding was that it was culture/freedom.Islam is our culture and freedom is what we have from living out this divine way life.To my understanding you can't have one with out the other, so why would it be an or there? And so on with power/refinement , build /destroy.Someone please make knowledge born!

Peace! I have seen different ways that three of the degrees in the math are written. I want to make sure I have them correct.
I have seen culture or freedom, my understanding was that it was culture/freedom.Islam is our culture and freedom is what we have from living out this divine way life.To my understanding you can't have one with out the other, so why would it be an or there? And so on with power/refinement , build /destroy.Someone please make knowledge born!
Peace,

When addressing the content of our 8 point star I generally advise people to connect with the person they got it from. As a matter of fact, I don't have Freedom or Refinement in my math and I don't give it out that way.

Peace

Peace,

When addressing the content of our 8 point star I generally advise people to connect with the person they got it from. As a matter of fact, I don't have Freedom or Refinement in my math and I d
Pe
Pea
Peace,

When addressing the content of our 8 point star I generally advise people to connect with the person they got it from. As a matter of fact, I don't have Freedom or Refinement in my math and I don't give it out that way.

Peace God! So your just say Culture and Power?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back