Black Spirituality Religion : Mathematics vs Vibrations: Which is the Universal Language?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Knowledge Seed, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Recently I ran across a few articles saying that Mathematics is not a universal language. Of course the only explanation they could give for this is, if you walked into a non-English speaking math class, would you have a clue what is being discussed.

Even though the reasoning was flawed, it got me thinking. I asked myself "If mathematics isn't the universal language, then what is?" The answer came to me quite quickly. It was vibrations.

Going through the "mantra" thread earlier today, helped me get a better understanding of this. Every form of communication known to man is based on vibratory frequencies. There is nothing in this world that doesn't operate on a vibration.

Even though the above stands true, everything in the world is of Mathematical value.

Herein lies the question of whether vibrations or mathematics is universal language.

Are they both dependent upon each other? Can the two operate separately?

What do you all think?

2. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    It pains me to say this, but I disagree with your premise. Mathmatics is universal. Mathmatics does not change based on the language. Numbers relate, how they relate. doesn't matter if you are in France or Zimbawe, 1+1=2. Since I disagree with part of your build, then I have to disagree with the rest.

3. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    What "premise"? I never said which one was correct. Thats why I posted the question. If it appeared that I had made up my mind on that, then please understand that I didn't.

4. MasterDJ

MasterDJ Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
    I believe that both Mathematics and Vibrations are universal languages. Mathematics, similar to bootzeys comment, is consistent around the globe. The fact that it is consistent is evident simply because Math is the basis of currency trading! Vibrations are also universal because it is the essence of sound. Sound is what is developed into melody, rhythm, and then music and Music is a universal language. A "C" note remains a "C" note whether u are in asia, america, or africa! So since Music is Universal and Vibration is the essence of Music then Vibrations have to be universal also!

5. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    every action in this universe...
    every reaction in this universe...
    even...every thought in this universe...
    can be expained by mathematics...

vibrations do not explain natures subtleties...

one love
    khasm

6. MasterDJ

MasterDJ Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
    I believe that vibrations do explain everything also Bro Khasm...please elaborate on what you mean as far as "natures subtleties" and give an example!

7. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    The Universal Consciousness via sound/vibration creates a blueprint(mathematics) on which to reside, call home, bring order, balance, set a reference point and gain experience thru me/you/us.

Mathematics is created.(by the creator)
    Vibration is the physical body the universal consciousness also creates from it's one chaotic/peaceful form to begin it's multitude of forms.
    (Probably was just bored and lonely. I'd do the same thing. Come to think I did do the same thing)

Person

(per) = through
    (son) = sound

Mathematics is meta-physical
    Vibrations is physical

Hotep

8. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    tones have octaves that are quantified according to the sound(vibration) they cause. These vibrations can be measured and called upon at will. An example of this is the vibrations of an organs caused by the sound produced when hitting a"key". They are universal keys or "heka" for everything in the uni verse. The fundemental element in all rites or ritual is the heka. The is why pronounciation is vital cause if u in the wrong "key" u might be calling on the wrong thang. They are one in the same .

" In the begging there was the word, the word produced a sound and the sound cause a vibration" RA calling himself into existence via the use of a heka. which is what all per sounds to. hotep

9. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    Hotep!

After that breakdown, I think it is safe to say that vibrations are the ORIGINAL "Universal Language". I see it like this: Vibrations are chaotic in nature, meaning that they don't operate in any particular form or order. Mathematics does operate in a particular form/order. Out of chaos comes order. Vibrations and Mathematics are really one in the same, but operate as opposite polarities.

Hotep!

10. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    nothing about creation is random. choas is the symbol of peace meaning no moment everything is what it is. mathmatics are control by the creative force of will some call "huhi" or yaweh backwards. The europeans want us to by into random order however the creator does not operated that way. Every thang has a function and purpose as assigned by the "amen" hidden. Out of chaos comes objective, defininite, matter, "light". "The darkness sees the light but it comprehend it not" hotep.