Black People : MASTER PLANS:PLANNING TO BE OUR OWN MASTERS...

Isaiah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 8, 2004
Africans, how many of us plan our daily lives, plan our weeks, months, and years??? The saying goes that if you do NOT plan, you plain to FAIL... How many phone calls will you make today where the discussion is utterly meaningless in the larger scheme of your life, or the lives of our community??? How many meetings will you have in the next week which wont amount to a hill of beans at year's end??? Do we even bother to pose these kinds of questions to ourselves???

I am asking these questions, naturally, because I got plans - big plans(smile!) But I didn't come about those plans "naturally", in all honesty... It took years of NOT managing my life, NOT managing my financial affairs properly, to make me understand that I needed to plan and manage my life, and not drift through it as though time on the planet was guaranteed to me... I began this process many years ago, and at the beginning of each year, I lay out some goals for myself on paper, and how I plan to achieve those goals, and when... I find that when the year is up, I have usually achieved 55%-60% of the goals I had... The remaining 40%-45% of those goals go onto the next year's list, along with some new ones... Other folks have much more elaborate ways of doing things, and go far more extensively into the future than I do... They've got 5-10-15-20 year plans, but I feel I work best with the one year arrangement...

The reason I am asking Africans this question, again, is because I wonder whether we truly have intentions of taking over this planet, and becoming masters of our destiny??? Masters who don't have to cry about our lack of control of our own homeland, Africa... Masters of this hemisphere, our home away from home... Are we just rappin' and rambling on at this board, or are we walking the walk that all of our talk demands??? One does not have to answer that question at the board... It is actually better for us to look in the mirror, and look into our own eyes, and ask that question... I look forward to hearing from those who plan, and what impact planning and managing your lives has had on your life... Feel free to share with those of us who might find planning their lives a foreign concept(smile!)

Peace!
Isaiah

2 OPERATE 1S LIFE LIKE A BUSINESS, MILITARILY IF U WILL. I FOUND PERSONALY IT ALL STARTS WITH MONEY MANAGEMENT. PAY UR SELF FIRST, ELIMINATE UNNEEDED SPENDING. PROPER MONEY MANAGEMENT CREATES A MOLD FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFES ACTIONS , AND TRAINS UR BRAIN TO THINK IN A MORE PRACTICAL MANNER. NO ENERGY SHOULD BE SPENT ON USELES CONVERSATIONS OR ACTIVITIES. TRY TO NETWORK WITH LIKE MINDED PEOPLE.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back