Black Poetry : "Master Lover"

robboy2003

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 23, 2006
The Ville
Occupation
To bring strength and a calming influence,and to s
This one here is dedicated to my Black Sista's and the Blacker than Black men,that love them!

Play a nice tune tune to this. Turn the sound down,because there's some words that i don't want you to miss.

As i rub your gorgeous body with fragrant lotion. I stir your soul with slow motion, not unlike gentle waves of the ocean.

You want me to touch your walls. I'm there baby touching,loving them all. I've been taught by mighty men of old. When you love a woman, You love her bold and you love her like precious gold.

Black woman, you act like you're unsure. Sweet baby, i will show you what you've never experienced before,and so,so much more.

I am Master Lover! I'll love you from cover to cover and you'll never want another. "Oh girl what i'll do to you. You'll bless my mother!"

You want me touching your walls. I'm there. I swear. I'm touching loving them all, from the spring to the fall.

I told you,that you would bounce to this.Black woman, you'll want to make love and kiss.

It's about fun,and not pain. I'll have you on that mountain apex baby climaxing like sweet rain. I'll take care to keep you there again and again.

Lady, I'm like the hardest wood. Love initials are love her real good like the master lover would.

Haters are going to hate,but with you woman. I am on the greatest of dates and i'm never late.

Black Contessa, it's my wish my mission to get you wetter,and wetter. I'm forever searching to love you better.

I am a man,that keeps things in balance,but master loving is my greatest talent.
Woman, don't laugh,cuz i'm well on my way to giving you a tongue bath.

You want me touching your walls. I'm there touching loving them all. It's your house Black Woman your court,but i have the ball.

Forged in the ways by men of old. When you love your Black Queen,you love her bold,and when i love you Black Woman. You are priceless gold!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back