Black People : Massive malaria vaccine trial to begin in Africa

These western pharmaceutical companies cannot be trusted.. I smell rats called 'Depopulation' & 'Genocide', be it killing off the woman's ability to procreate through vaccinations or injecting the children with viruses. Each time they do studies with vaccines/drug testing on our brothers, sisters and our babies, our people end up with all sorts of killer viruses as they continue using our people like lab animals.

What gives them the right? And they deem it as though they are doing a noble cause. Does human rights not exist in Africa?

We are sure in a bad way as a people. Unity is a must lest we are exterminated!

GlaxoSmithKline manufactures Vaccines given to people (and required for US children to enter school) in the US and UK, how do you reconcile with this? If you've ever seen anyone suffering from Tuberculosis or Malaria, perhaps you will see it is not as simple as the governments(African)refusing grants or refusing these companies to manufacture Vaccines for preventable diseases.

@Amnet77. huh?
you trust them?

"Researchers trying to create the world's first malaria vaccine are launching a massive medical trial as early as next month involving 16,000 children that could be the largest such trial ever conducted on children in Africa"

so I guess that means they are experimenting, huh?

"While the researchers were optimistic, it will be several years before they know whether their vaccine candidate is safe and effective enough for wide use."

That's very comforting, I trust them too.

@Amnet77. huh?
you trust them?

"Researchers trying to create the world's first malaria vaccine are launching a massive medical trial as early as next month involving 16,000 children that could be the largest such trial ever conducted on children in Africa"

so I guess that means they are experimenting, huh?

"While the researchers were optimistic, it will be several years before they know whether their vaccine candidate is safe and effective enough for wide use."

That's very comforting, I trust them too.

Are you Vaccine free? and if you have a child is your child Vaccine free? pls do some research on Malaria then get back to me.

My point is if they wanted us all dead we all we'll be dead (blacks around the world) no one can escape been vaccinated, its either required by law (depending on where u live) or done as a safety precaution. The issues isn't about trust, it's about throwing the baby out with the bath water. Lets look at all the facts before making assumption e.g could they be using African scientists?

Are you Vaccine free? and if you have a child is your child Vaccine free? pls do some research on Malaria then get back to me.

My point is if they wanted us all dead we all we'll be dead (blacks around the world) no one can escape been vaccinated, its either required by law (depending on where u live) or done as a safety precaution. The issues isn't about trust, it's about throwing the baby out with the bath water. Lets look at all the facts before making assumption e.g could they be using African scientists?

Amnatt77, what do you think about Aids entering South Africa during apartheid and what do you think about the medications they are providing aids victims with in South Africa?

Astrologer4U

i get what you are asking, but yes, i am vaccine free in that i haven't had a vaccination for anything in a few decades or more. i've been fortunate to live in an environment where such is less likely to be required. with all the stuff that this world has, there should be a much better balance of infrastructure to promote healthy living. sick minds that would allow such an imbalance have shown that they are sick enough to do lots of stuff that no one would/could imagine anyone doing to anyone else. i'd be nervous to entrust my child[ren] to such a mindset.

don't need to do research; malaria is a BadThing(TM). that's a given. better "treatment" for the disease would be a very GoodThing(TM).

even better would be an environment that is a lot more resistant to malaria in the first place. there's lots of money and knowledge around this planet. it is most inappropriate that any child, or adult, human lacks for anything. reason notwithstanding, any organism that does this to itself is really very very sick.

with that particular evidence before the court, would the court entertain the possibility that "something" might "happen" to some of these 20,000 African children? was nothing learned of trials conducted on the 4,000 since 2003? are African children the only ones susceptible to malaria? are there any other children, anywhere else at risk that might also benefit from the "free" treatments during these trials?

My point is if they wanted us all dead we all we'll be dead (blacks around the world)
if one turns the water up slow enough, one can boil a live frog ... or a human.
no one can escape been vaccinated, its either required by law (depending on where u live) or done as a safety precaution.
regardless of where one lives, one should have the security of knowing that one is safe from long known diseases. if not by inoculation, then by reason of the "cleanliness" of one's environment. and "because it's 'the law' ..." has gotten quite a few of us sometimes rather messily dead.
The issues isn't about trust, it's about throwing the baby out with the bath water.
there is the issue of an effective malaria vaccine. this would be nice. but there is also an issue of trust; there is plenty of proven reason to a least look at that consideration, yes?
Lets look at all the facts before making assumption e.g could they be using African scientists?
wouldn't it be a wonderful world where we just knew that there were in fact African medical scientists/teams/facilities involved, being "used", or even directing the research! sadly, given the degree of "trust" that "they" have repeatedly told us that we should extend to them again this time, ("honest, that was an isolated incident. it won't happen again ..."), i'd really like to consider that they might be using African scientists. ... er ... are they?

i just feel it would be good to get an idea of what has been found with the first 4,000 over the last 5 years (other than a sense that research could be taken to the next level). i'd also like to know if some of that additional 16,000 could spread the joy of being guinea pigs amongst other children to be sure that this works on all children that could be at risk of malaria. why 20,000 African children? can't somebody else's babies share this risk too? or are our children just especial in some capacity?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back