Black People : MASSIVE ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA BLACKOUT~ Keeping it Hush, Hush...

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
MASSIVE ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA BLACKOUT~ Keeping it Hush, Hush…

I was told about this yesterday, but did not see it in the news. Apparently the media is keeping hush, hush due to the obvious problems of lootings and etc. when these kind of catastrophe happen. The repercussions of this is probably going to be long lasting because of the immensity of it so far. Right now, it has been said that the reason for this is based upon one employee, but there are many questions and people that are in doubt due to the fact that there are many power stations that should not have been affected if this is the truth. All of San Diego, Ca. is without power, and Arizona and even Mexico is without power as well. Some are wondering about issues like solar flares and etc.

The San Diego Airport is also without power, traffic was backed up because there are no traffic lights. Schools are shut down the day after.

Here's another video about 3 min. This vieeo also reports about the massive flooding on the east coast and the damages that have occurred so far:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/electrical-worker-blamed-leaving-millions-power-california-arizona/story?id=14478198

I was told about this yesterday, but did not see it in the news. Apparently the media is keeping hush, hush due to the obvious problems of lootings and etc. when these kind of catastrophe happen. The repercussions of this is probably going to be long lasting because of the immensity of it so far. Right now, it has been said that the reason for this is based upon one employee, but there are many questions and people that are in doubt due to the fact that there are many power stations that should not have been affected if this is the truth. All of San Diego, Ca. is without power, and Arizona and even Mexico is without power as well. Some are wondering about issues like solar flares and etc.

The San Diego Airport is also without power, traffic was backed up because there are no traffic lights. Schools are shut down the day after.

Here's another video about 3 min. This vieeo also reports about the massive flooding on the east coast and the damages that have occurred so far:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/electrical-worker-blamed-leaving-millions-power-california-arizona/story?id=14478198

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Thanks, interesting.

Peace In,

Here's Some More Information. Again the news is not broadcasting this Blackout very much, and it is not even on the front page of Yahoo! And according to what I have read about Solar Flares, it would not surprise me if this would one day be explained as being the cause. The first time I ever heard about solar flares was perhaps in the summer of 2005 [I believe] and it was announced on the news that it would occur in July of that summer. The news said that it was iinsignificant but that we my feel a power surge, of which I did. But now after hearing what an astro-physicist has said on this youtube, I realize that the media was very deceptive. Apparently, there was a solar flare this past August 2011 and there was one on September 8, 2011, of which was the very same day of this major Blackout!

The Blackout was said to happen on Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 3:38 PM. This was right around traffic time and it was said that it was 113 degrees and about 5 to 6 million people were affected, and had no air conditioning for more than a day! But here's the other kicker to this story, --There was also a major Blackout in an area in Detroit, Michigan around that same time too! But even though the City of Detroit said nothing about a possible solar flare, they at least admitted that it had to do with the weather. The astro-physicist explained in the following youtube that these solar flares can do something on the scale of what happened in Arizona, California and Mexico, and it can happen on a much larger scale as well. He also said that there was a major solar flare that wiped out telegraph lines in 1859. A report mentioned that there was a blackout in Ontario due this past Sept. 2:

SOLAR FLARE Sept. 7-8, 2011

Here's Some More Information. Again the news is not broadcasting this Blackout very much, and it is not even on the front page of Yahoo! And according to what I have read about Solar Flares, it would not surprise me if this would one day be explained as being the cause. The first time I ever heard about solar flares was perhaps in the summer of 2005 [I believe] and it was announced on the news that it would occur in July of that summer. The news said that it was iinsignificant but that we my feel a power surge, of which I did. But now after hearing what an astro-physicist has said on this youtube, I realize that the media was very deceptive. Apparently, there was a solar flare this past August 2011 and there was one on September 8, 2011, of which was the very same day of this major Blackout!

The Blackout was said to happen on Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 3:38 PM. This was right around traffic time and it was said that it was 113 degrees and about 5 to 6 million people were affected, and had no air conditioning for more than a day! But here's the other kicker to this story, --There was also a major Blackout in an area in Detroit, Michigan around that same time too! But even though the City of Detroit said nothing about a possible solar flare, they at least admitted that it had to do with the weather. The astro-physicist explained in the following youtube that these solar flares can do something on the scale of what happened in Arizona, California and Mexico, and it can happen on a much larger scale as well. He also said that there was a major solar flare that wiped out telegraph lines in 1859. A report mentioned that there was a blackout in Ontario due this past Sept. 2:

SOLAR FLARE Sept. 7-8, 2011

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......As I read this and other similar posts, I'm struck; but is there any preparation for the Great Tribulation Chevron?

Peace In,

A story posted yesterday says the power is back on but the problems and questions remain. The cost to San Diego alone is $100 million. Two nuclear power plants in California went off line and 2 million gallons of sewage spilled into the water.

It is astonishing what aspects of our lives are controlled by the power grid. People in California and Mexico spent a sleepless night in high temperatures because there was no air conditioning. Goes to show that while we think we have higher standards, truth is we no longer know the difference between convenience and necesity.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/10/california-blackout-reminder-us-power-grid-vulnerability/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back