Black People : MASSIVE ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA BLACKOUT~ Keeping it Hush, Hush...

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chevron Dove, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,732
    MASSIVE ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA BLACKOUT~ Keeping it Hush, Hush…

I was told about this yesterday, but did not see it in the news. Apparently the media is keeping hush, hush due to the obvious problems of lootings and etc. when these kind of catastrophe happen. The repercussions of this is probably going to be long lasting because of the immensity of it so far. Right now, it has been said that the reason for this is based upon one employee, but there are many questions and people that are in doubt due to the fact that there are many power stations that should not have been affected if this is the truth. All of San Diego, Ca. is without power, and Arizona and even Mexico is without power as well. Some are wondering about issues like solar flares and etc.

The San Diego Airport is also without power, traffic was backed up because there are no traffic lights. Schools are shut down the day after.

Here's another video about 3 min. This vieeo also reports about the massive flooding on the east coast and the damages that have occurred so far:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/electrical-worker-blamed-leaving-millions-power-california-arizona/story?id=14478198

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Thanks, interesting.

Peace In,

3. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,732
    Here's Some More Information. Again the news is not broadcasting this Blackout very much, and it is not even on the front page of Yahoo! And according to what I have read about Solar Flares, it would not surprise me if this would one day be explained as being the cause. The first time I ever heard about solar flares was perhaps in the summer of 2005 [I believe] and it was announced on the news that it would occur in July of that summer. The news said that it was iinsignificant but that we my feel a power surge, of which I did. But now after hearing what an astro-physicist has said on this youtube, I realize that the media was very deceptive. Apparently, there was a solar flare this past August 2011 and there was one on September 8, 2011, of which was the very same day of this major Blackout!

The Blackout was said to happen on Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 3:38 PM. This was right around traffic time and it was said that it was 113 degrees and about 5 to 6 million people were affected, and had no air conditioning for more than a day! But here's the other kicker to this story, --There was also a major Blackout in an area in Detroit, Michigan around that same time too! But even though the City of Detroit said nothing about a possible solar flare, they at least admitted that it had to do with the weather. The astro-physicist explained in the following youtube that these solar flares can do something on the scale of what happened in Arizona, California and Mexico, and it can happen on a much larger scale as well. He also said that there was a major solar flare that wiped out telegraph lines in 1859. A report mentioned that there was a blackout in Ontario due this past Sept. 2:

SOLAR FLARE Sept. 7-8, 2011

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

.......As I read this and other similar posts, I'm struck; but is there any preparation for the Great Tribulation Chevron?

Peace In,

5. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    A story posted yesterday says the power is back on but the problems and questions remain. The cost to San Diego alone is $100 million. Two nuclear power plants in California went off line and 2 million gallons of sewage spilled into the water.

It is astonishing what aspects of our lives are controlled by the power grid. People in California and Mexico spent a sleepless night in high temperatures because there was no air conditioning. Goes to show that while we think we have higher standards, truth is we no longer know the difference between convenience and necesity.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/10/california-blackout-reminder-us-power-grid-vulnerability/

6. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    According to Jesus in Matthew 24, the Great Tribulation already happened. Jesus describes the trib followed by his second coming and the rapture and tells the people that that generation would not pass away until all those things had happened. Scholars either ignore this scripture or try to obfuscate the meaning of generation, but the scriptures are pretty clear. We missed it by more than 2,000 years.

7. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

.......Wow sister river, respectfully I absolutely disagree with your interpretation here, and am shocked to read this, really. The parousia has occurred, wow.

Peace In,

8. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Brotha Clyde, you are not disagreeing with me. Here are Jesus' own words in context.
    Why is any scripture which says something someone doesn't believe open to interpretation? You really have to perform some astounding linguistic acrobatics to twist this passage around to say anything other than what it says.

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

.......Well sister river, although you lift this chapter completely out of context with preceding chapters, I will give you the short version explaining the controversy you and I are having with the same words of Jesus, Yashua, Eashoa.

There are 3 questions being asked by the disciples, when will these things be, what will be the sign of your coming, and what will be the end of the world.

Jesus answers all 3 questions. These things: destruction of Jerusalem, Sign: of his coming, and End: of the world. The, these things, portion was answered in verse 2. The, sign, was given in verse 30, and the, end, time of the world was given in verse 36.

Of course you don't show verse 36, but be sure and take a look at it, okay. Hope this helps, if not, I can only pray it will.

And to address your latter question and statement, no scripture is open for interpretation; and no, didn't perform any astounding linguistic acrobatics, only applied reasoning with the scriptures and common sense.

Peace In,

10. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,732
    Ha! Good Question!--No, Great Question!

How does one prepare for such things!? This government doesn't tell us everything and this makes it all the more frustrating. I so wish i knew that answer, but I just stay prayed up and open to anyone who seems to have a good idea on what we should do to protect ourselves from this Tribulation period to come. I think one thing that I focus on of which River, has posted in this very thread was in St. Matthew 24, -- to stand in the holy place... that translates to me to mean, seek support from your community churches, temples, mosque...whatever the term may be, but pull together under the priesthood because this will be where we will get instructions...

Do you have any ideas? I sure will be staying informed because now, we might not know if these sort of happenings is coming from terrorist or natural occurrences or what! If a solar flare can knock out power than we sure can't rely upon our televisions or computers in times like these. i remember when the news said it was going to happen and days later, it sure did! I felt a THUMP, and my refrigerator and wash machine completely stopped for a few seconds, but then it came back on. The news said that the solar flare might have knocked out the actual power station, but they weren't sure. Happily that didn't happen but I sure felt it years ago. I wondered then too, how in the world do they know beforehand when a solar flare is going to strike the earth and also, the area in which it struck? Science and technology is amazing.

Thanks for your thoughts.