Black People : Massacre Caught on Tape!: could this be why they hate you?!

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Massacre Caught on Tape!: could this be why they hate you?!

For info, you can see Raptors Post

"Collateral Murder"

Josef,

I do understand the transfer of this to the other thread; however, I intended to ask you to explain this statement, if you will: "could this be be why they hate you?!"

Josef,

I do understand the transfer of this to the other thread; however, I intended to ask you to explain this statement, if you will: "could this be be why they hate you?!"

Sure brother Clyde,

I asked that way to refer to what many see as the so called "evil doers" of the world, that the then president bush stated they hate us & were jealous of our way of life,

or when during his State of the Union address in 06, declaring

We've entered a great ideological conflict we did nothing to invite....

however to me it seems that we do have a tendancy to meddle in others affairs, coupled with heavily one sided foreign policies.. plus

I at first was taken back to when I ran into Soldiers here at home who had the same feelings, and stories of fellow war buddies gunned down in battle. Yet they told of very different scenarios than the one I seen today, and so, I asked the question.

& are they jealous of us & our way of life, our freedoms,

and if so...why?

:10500:

Well let's put it this way

Sure brother Clyde,

I asked that way to refer to what many see as the so called "evil doers" of the world, that the then president bush stated they hate us & were jealous of our way of life,

however to me it seems that we do have a tendancy to meddle in others affairs, coupled with heavily one sided foreign policies.. plus

I at first was taken back to when I ran into Soldiers here at home who had the same feelings, and stories of fellow war buddies gunned down in battle. Yet they told of very different scenarios than the one I seen today, and so, I asked the question.

and if so...why?

After aiding the united States to fight Iran, the United States rewards thier great efforts

by turning a blind eye, while Kuwait slant mines oil at the border under Iraqi land, kinda like your neighbor drilling a hole from his basement to yours and stealing the oil from your oil tank while the authorities, sheriff and police do squat

Then after physically seaking redress for this greivance, the Un embargos them for practically 10 years till they are literally drinking recycled sewre water and living at 45% subsistance level, then to make things intersting,

Dick Cheney tells the world after 9/11 that Saddam Hussein is involved ,

why?

Becuase he committed the heinous crime against globalization, by Nationlizing his oil, and converting to the Euro!

Now lets look at these folks who had Black slaves for 1000 years, and Black citizens as well for 20 thousand years.
These people have a high literacy, love pof education and are well aware of American history and european colonization as well as neocolonization.

One does not need to see "The Green Zone to know that these people felt it a supreme insult to have their nation invaded due to a lie, and then see thier entire peace of life, liberty and mind go straight down the toilet, since the war began

No End in Sight
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3165309591520786688#

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3165309591520786688#docid=-4496740044013049308

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3165309591520786688#docid=-93617494053797724

But do understand they have endured that kind of massacre on a monthly basis, just that his is one that was caught on film

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Sure brother Clyde,

and if so...why?

Thank you Brother Josef, I fully understand now.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back