Black People : massa 'nem got pneumonia, hiv, or sump'n

If we aren't doing anything to reinforce new economic systems, or our own systems we are still in Massa's house. So allot of us should be running for a hanky about now, some Robitussin or something- the stock market is only one aspect of what's going on. We should be concerned because unfortunately many of our people are attached to the same corporations and companies that are losing money on wall street. But the worst factor is for those who are unemployed and will become unemployed.

Another recession will likely reduce the median family income for all Americans by about 4%. However, for blacks, the decline would be about 6%, leaving the average African American family $2,400 poorer.5 Again, this loss of income will hurt the poorest fifth of African Americans the most.

What a recession means for black America
http://www.epi.org/content.cfm/ib241

I'm actually amazed that Black folks would cheer for change in the White House and not Wall Street. Aren't they one in the same. It's still Massa's domain, what happens in Washington and NYC affects us just the same. The DC Sniper took away the very Man that was helping us to understand how all this could pan out for our benefit- Mr. Ken Bridges. Mr. "internal reparations."
Mr. Mattah himself.

If we aren't benefiting from our own paychecks, who is? Most of us sit within a community that generates millions of dollars a year and collectively we generate 900 billion a year. Making money is not our problem, our problem is first- self hatred, the hatred for self keeps us from organizing with others that look like us. Thus, there is no recession for the Jews, Mexicans, Asians...Black folks been in a recession since we got here. We're used to it, we're sipping kool-aid from peanutbutter jars- accepting that this is how life is supposed to be. Then perhaps we deserve whatever it is they scrap up and throw to us.

The internet has helped to created a new economic system and thankfully there are allot of Blacks in business taking advantage of it, yet still too many ignorant and doubtful who can't get their brains around how it works. Ebay and other online markets are provided the income base for thousands of people. Another reason why America is losing it's value is because America used to be the #1 middle man for global trade, this is no longer the case as far as the internet is concerned, you can deal directly with China if you have the money.

We should understand the stock market very well since African people invented the system that the stock market is based on. Those same principles are there in Susu economics still used today by African people all over the world. It's no different from when Pastor says he needs to extend the church building and needs donations.

Only in the case of the stock market everyone who gives money now owes part of the church or a share. In African this was traditionally done by family, or in difference cases in KMT when something was needed to be built merchants would invest to help the builder with supplies they would then own shares or parts of whatever was built. Now when the people invest in the Church- as the Church makes money, become more popular the worth of the Church goes up, their shares go up. The stock Market is not the Massa's system. Susu Economics is by far the greatest system of economics known to modern Man, even Einstein's so-called 8th wonder of the world- compound interest comes from it.

Peace and Blessings Family,

I'm surprised that there is no discussion about the current economic condition the United States is in.Massa 'nem iz sick ... :injured:

Why we aint talk'n about this Family?

Is it because we couldn't just walk into banks and get loans anyway, so it aint really nuth'n new for us?

Is it because we aint got no whole buncha money in their failing banks anyway?

Why we aint talk'n 'bout massa nem sick and stuff?

:heart:

Destee

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=542453&postcount=1

Please correct me if I am wrong, the Wall Street economic mudslide has not been discussed in depth in forums because most African-Americans feel it does not really affect us; no matter our views or actions, we will still be at the lowest part of the ‘food chain’ (the economy). In fact we should get more involved. Why? I still stand behind my initial theory (I mentioned in another forum), that if we get more involved and interact with the majority (white America) it is only human nature that relationships and bonds will be formed. A playing field of commonality will be created and we would no longer be viewed as the “other” but as fellow brothers and sisters amongst Caucasians. This idea may seem a little extreme to some, but the proof this can occur is in the advances made this century in race relations between African-Americans and Caucasians.

although I agree we should become more "economically conscious," white people only respect money and those with money who look like them. It's really kinda similar to DuBois and Booker T. all over again. Black economics will be vital to our survival, but we will always face resistance from "outside" forces......it has always seemed to be a certain people's human nature......With that being, said I'm still gonna wife Alicia someday............post concluded.

I dont know who wrote this but....well you tell me

Monday, September 22, 2008
Please Respond Immediately Forthwith In Confidence

Dear American:

I cordially correspond today to request you to support an urgent secret business relationship with a transfer of funds of great magnitude which is most seriously important.

I am Ministry of the Treasury of the Republic of America. My country has had crisis that has caused urgent need for large transfer of funds of 800 billion USD. If you would assist me in this transfer, it would be most profitable to you.

I am working with Mr. Phil Gramm, lobbyist for UBS, who (God willing) will be my replacement as Ministry of the Treasury in January. As a former U.S. congressional leader and the architect of the PALIN / McCain Financial Doctrine, you may know him as the leader of the American banking deregulation movement in the 1990s. As such, you can be assured that this transaction is 100% safe.

This is a matter of great urgency. We need a blank check. We need the funds as quickly as possible. We cannot directly transfer these funds in the names of our close friends because we are constantly under surveillance. My family lawyer advised me that I should look for a reliable and trustworthy person who will act as a next of kin so the funds can be transferred. For this inconvenience you will be rewarded with grand fees of 1/1,000,000th of 1% of possible profits due to off shore laundering of skim funds due to reprinting of said funds.

Please reply with mother's maiden name, routing and account numbers of all of your bank account, IRA, 401K, pension funds, gold and silver accounts, serial numbers of any weapons you own, and college fund accounts and those of your children and grandchildren to wallstreetbailout@treasury.gov so that we may transfer your commission for this transaction. After I receive that information, I will respond with detailed information about safeguards that will be used to protect the funds.

Please Respond Immediately Forthwith In Confidence.

Yours Faithfully and Sincerely,

Minister of Treasury Paulson

:juggle: :qqb010: :censored:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back