Law Forum : Mass Shooting In Odessa-Midland Texas Leaves 5 dead 20 Injured

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
they are reaping what they sow
Who is reaping and who is sowing because innocent people are dying from gun shots while politicians are playing games with our lives debating about the 2nd amendment. Guns are being used for what they were made to do--kill. It's a modern, more highly sophisticated version of the sling shot.

It's the nature of the beast, is what it is. Didn't the so-called Pilgrims arrive with guns? Wasn't Columbus and his crew packing? Black folk shoot guns and it's usually 1:1; white folk shoot in crowds and try to kill as many people as they can before getting shot or arrested. Maybe the bottom line is that we're still living in the wild, wild west...south...east and north in America and everybody needs to be carrying. A doctor that helped the gun victims in Odessa said in an interview that people who survive need to learn life saving skills--CPR, how to stop bleeding, etc. I want to add to that and suggest we also learn guerrilla warfare tactics. I don't know. What you think about that Bro. @Symbol of America?

Law enforcement and politicians will never get guns off the streets of America. Did they ever get drugs off the streets? Why? There's a whole lot of money to be made in the drug and gun markets.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
And the beat goes on.
Who is reaping and who is sowing because innocent people are dying from gun shots while politicians are playing games with our lives debating about the 2nd amendment. Guns are being used for what they were made to do--kill. It's a modern, more highly sophisticated version of the sling shot.

It's the nature of the beast, is what it is. Didn't the so-called Pilgrims arrive with guns? Wasn't Columbus and his crew packing? Black folk shoot guns and it's usually 1:1; white folk shoot in crowds and try to kill as many people as they can before getting shot or arrested. Maybe the bottom line is that we're still living in the wild, wild west...south...east and north in America and everybody needs to be carrying. A doctor that helped the gun victims in Odessa said in an interview that people who survive need to learn life saving skills--CPR, how to stop bleeding, etc. I want to add to that and suggest we also learn guerrilla warfare tactics. I don't know. What you think about that Bro. @Symbol of America?

Law enforcement and politicians will never get guns off the streets of America. Did they ever get drugs off the streets? Why? There's a whole lot of money to be made in the drug and gun markets.
Hi NNQueen and Fireman, long time no see. I just got back into the world "NOT FROM ARC shelter duty in O-Town as originally ordered but from" NC/SC I-95 resupply duty but not one life was lost and not one displaced person went hungry but I am totally wiped out and my gas tank is on permanent Empty so this is just a brief cameo appearance in the Destee Theater Group. I didn't even realize I started this thread. Anywho, yes Fireman the beat will always go on because violent antisocial behavior sells in America. Be it mass murder, serial killing, antisemitism, contraband and human trafficking movement and other illegal actions that can, will be and will always be exploited to the benefit of criminal enterprises and their local, state national and global law enforcement compatriots. Crime is big business and crime brings a never ending supply of ready cash to everybody involved. Crime is also the foundation that our elected officials get to redesign our three tiered code of criminal conduct that sets the standard for every states "Criminal Procedure Law" and it's race based cousin "Corrections Law" and let's not forget their little local government fraud ridden cousin the "Vehicle and Traffic Law" which in some states rake in two to three times more then the CPL and CL based components combined now that Federal, State and organizational private contractors like RedLight Cameras based matching funds fill the coffers. Remember now the NRA, their weapons manufacturing membership and the Repubs love mass killings because that is free advertising for them to loosen the belt on our already repressive Democratic party ordered weapons ownership laws. You know what they say, why should the criminals be the only ones to carry guns? Best to have a gun and not need it then to need a gun and not have it. I always laughed at the episode on "All In The Family" where Archie said the only way to stop hijacking planes is to give every passenger a rod when they get on the plane then collect all the rods at the end of the trip and there will be no more hijacking. It's a thought, lol. You guys notice the National School Protection Plan didn't fail, it didn't even die, it just went into stasis like every other situation in New Russia that nobody wants to deal with or has no idea how to even start to deal with it. the powers that be (Who could care less about students getting shot dead, blown up or anything detrimental to their health, safety and/or very lives) use those incidents to create an atmosphere of constant fear every time the school doors open 5 days a week to ramp up their well known nationally failed School Resource Officer former D.A.R.E. Program where the Sheriffs Offices dumped their problem deputies. Yeah that works, expose our youth to drunks in uniform, wife beaters, child molesters and others of that ilk teaching students about the ills of drunk driving. BCSO Deputy Scot Peterson's cowardly inaction caused several students to lose their lives. BCSO Sheriff Scott Isreal is complicit because he allowed an aging and rapidly failing 800 MHz Motorola Legacy Smartzone trunked public safety system to stand in place for years. Bad enough the Counties idiot IT manager allowed several independent local police departments to share this ancient legacy network while not event inserting a stand alone NIFOG inter-agency frequency like 8Call90 which every law enforcement agency in the Western hemispheres was ordered to have in place and fully tested and operational by 2015 or VHF MRD which was ordered to be in place since the 70's. None of these acts resulting from incompetence, ineptness or blatant idiocy were planned, just exploitation's of incidents that arise and are used to further causes, agendas for benefit.

NNQueen you are dead on right. I heard that historically medics were supposed to be conscientious objectors who did join the military just as long as they didn't have to discharge a weapon and I can't prove that one way or the other and it has been said that combat medics carried light weapons so I guess they would be some bad mofos. I do know that the USAF has medical rescue units one of which is stationed at Patrick AFB in Florida to support manned NASA missions. It's models like that we should be focusing on to bolster our own race based defense cadre. Survivalist groups have blended systems in place with members that specialize in one thing and only one thing and there are members with expertise in different fields, cross training though time and resource consuming however it is critical to the overall success of certain missions where man and womanpower is in short supply when a mission has a short window of opportunity for success. To produce a viable and more so an unshakable foundation we must have our on in place in politics, local government, public safety, education, advocacy, medicine, real estate, banking, marketing, religion, local citizens groups, youth diversion programs, local, State and National Black own gun groups, business associations that specialize in national, hemispheric and global free and for profit trade. Tourism also. We should insert ourselves into any and every aspect of the North American System of business politics, banking and free enterprise, we maintain a respectable presence we will not be in the A Club but we will be a force to be reckoned with and if nothing else that's a start.
Luv you guys now I have to go to bed and inspect my inner eyelids.

Last edited:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: