Black People Politics : Mass Murderer-In-Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven’t the faintest idea how deep you just put your foot in your month when you said that. However, you know what, I’m gonna just let it lay right there for now and pull it up later at a more appropriate time.

And you know what’s really outrageously culpable about this, I’m sure many people here saw where you messed-up big time and just sat there not saying a d*mn thing.

Anyway…

Despite the deceptive attempts of diversion by the posts that followed, I think it’s a d*mn-good question. Destee, can we have an answer please?

You are not doing her any favors by pressing for an answer. Let it go.

I didn't press for an answer because I knew only a fool would provide one.

SCENARIO #1:
If Destee has been approached by the feds to rat out members, it would be a felony for her to admit it to us and she would be a fool to go to jail over that. This is why even Lavabit and Silent Circle used such ambivalent language about what, exactly, the feds had asked them to do. Their lawyers had previously cautioned them about what they can and cannot say in this age of Obama.

SCENARIO #2:
Destee also would be a fool to admit, even if it is true, that she has not been approached. I assume she recognizes that such admissions mean nothing in a country where you can and will be sent to jail for life, and quite possibly tortured as well, for saying otherwise.

She made the right choice, the same one the Buddha made when asked if he believed in God, which is to keep your mouth shut and let the coppertops believe whatever they want to think.

The intended purpose of this little exercise was to prod everyone else into thinking more critically about the high cost we are all paying for the privilege of having a first black president who has no moral center.

SCENARIO #1:
If Destee has been approached by the feds to rat out members, it would be a felony for her to admit it to us and she would be a fool to go to jail over that. This is why even Lavabit and Silent Circle used such ambivalent language about what, exactly, the feds had asked them to do. Their lawyers had previously cautioned them about what they can and cannot say in this age of Obama.

SCENARIO #2:
Destee also would be a fool to admit, even if it is true, that she has not been approached. I assume she recognizes that such admissions mean nothing in a country where you can and will be sent to jail for life, and quite possibly tortured as well, for saying otherwise.

She made the right choice, the same one the Buddha made when asked if he believed in God, which is to keep your mouth shut and let the coppertops believe whatever they want to think.

The intended purpose of this little exercise was to prod everyone else into thinking more critically about the high cost we are all paying for the privilege of having a first black president who has no moral center.
I may be off here (and please correct me if I'm wrong, after all, it was you who asked it) but I believe the question was "would she", not "has she". Whereas I believe giving such an answer would still be of good standing within the confines of the law. However, I do see your point because whether she say she would or wouldn't she still couldn't talk about it if it happen.

As far what you stated the exercise being about, I think that was valid as well although we should keep in mind the subject-matter pertaining to the law(s) in question did not start with Obama, it actually began with Bush.

Purely as a hypothetical, if, say, the NSA, contacted you and requested that you provide them access to data on Destee members, would you do what you were told?

Whatever the law requires me to do, i will try to do ... just like when i get to a stop sign, and stop.

No government agency has ever contacted me requesting data on Destee Members.

Despite the deceptive attempts of diversion by the posts that followed, I think it’s a d*mn-good question. Destee, can we have an answer please?

See my answer above.

SCENARIO #1:

SCENARIO #2:

It is foolish for you (or anyone) to think that someone else is going to cover your tracks.

I'd advise that you not expect anyone to hide and/or protect you from the government.

If you're fortunate enuff to have a hideaway in Russia, you might wanna head that way now.

I may be off here (and please correct me if I'm wrong, after all, it was you who asked it) but I believe the question was "would she", not "has she". Whereas I believe giving such an answer would still be of good standing within the confines of the law. However, I do see your point because whether she say she would or wouldn't she still couldn't talk about it if it happen.

As far what you stated the exercise being about, I think that was valid as well although we should keep in mind the subject-matter pertaining to the law(s) in question did not start with Obama, it actually began with Bush.

If you are hiding from the govt, you problee shouldn't get on the Internet, phone, road, plane, or destee.com.

:heart:

Destee

Whatever the law requires me to do, i will try to do ... just like when i get to a stop sign, and stop.

No government agency has ever contacted me requesting data on Destee Members.

See my answer above.

It is foolish for you (or anyone) to think that someone else is going to cover your tracks.

I'd advise that you not expect anyone to hide and/or protect you from the government.

If you're fortunate enuff to have a hideaway in Russia, you might wanna head that way now.

If you are hiding from the govt, you problee shouldn't get on the Internet, phone, road, plane, or destee.com.

Destee

Ah. A good segue to another of thePreacher's mind experiments.

Speaking purely hypothetically, imagine that it is the year 1850 --- the year that the US Congress passed the Fugitive Slave Act.

It will be a stretch, but also imagine, just for now, that God chose to birth you into this world as the child of two white parents.

You are now an adult, and just getting home from Sunday Morning worship services. You lead the horses into the barn and discover three runaway slaves hiding in the straw --- a young couple in their late 20s and their 6 month old daughter.

What would you do? Would you break the law and allow the slaves to hide out in your barn?

Or would you try to do "what the law requires me to do", banning the slaves from your barn, and giving them this advice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back