Black People Politics : Mass Murderer-In-Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you can't, can you.;)

Only two?:eek:

Yes...:news:

It's called doing your homework....

That is why you lose, you don't know how to put your ducks in a row before speaking. You see what would I look like saying what i said about you, and have you show me where I was wrong? Now, are you able to disprove what I said about you?

That is why you will always lose due half-stepping.

Yes, laugh...but can you prove me wrong? No you can't, so you look kind of bad laughing at some one that has done his homework in order to confront you about something.

Late as usual, we know this. they use to be our friends, just like everybody else. It's that game you keep whining about, I thought you would have known this.:news:

Peace!

You haven’t the faintest idea how deep you just put your foot in your month when you said that. However, you know what, I’m gonna just let it lay right there for now and pull it up later at a more appropriate time.

And you know what’s really outrageously culpable about this, I’m sure many people here saw where you messed-up big time and just sat there not saying a d*mn thing.

Anyway…

Here is a thought exercise which may help you see where I am coming from.

Two email providers, Lavabit and Silent Circle, recently announced they were going to shut down their encrypted email servers rather than comply with the Obama administration's request to grant them access to member's data:

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/aug/09/lavabit-email-edward-snowden-shuts-down

Purely as a hypothetical, if, say, the NSA, contacted you and requested that you provide them access to data on Destee members, would you do what you were told?

Despite the deceptive attempts of diversion by the posts that followed, I think it’s a d*mn-good question. Destee, can we have an answer please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back