Black Muslims : Mass Incarceration + Silence = Genocide

Its all about money and jobs for the fortunate:

ADX USP Thomson, IL: $58.7 million and 1,158 positions (749 correctional officers)
$15 million to renovate the Thomson Correctional Center for high security federal prison use. $43.7 million to begin activating ADX USP Thomson (2,100 beds) as an administrative-maximum high security facility. ADX USP Thomson is expected to reduce crowding in high security facilities from 59 percent by 43 percent by the end of FY 2015…

All this for about 400 folk, smh...

Peace In sister noor100 :bye:,

Oh my Lord, your kidding.

When I read this, it makes me think about Europe with the concentration camps. I feel like history is repeating itself. I don't why, specifically, this would be my first thought, but for some reason, it is. There was a video that I just watched in this thread, and it was said that prison are something like 'public housing' and the government supports it for this reason, and it's like another form of welfare that they can control even better than the ghetto.

And it does seem like that to me too. It seems like they are tryig to control poor people who they don't want to be apart of the system and be free, so they are making prisons to punish them for BEING BORN. They wont' education ethnic people properly so that they can strive to live and be apart of the human population peacefully, but they mis-educate them and set them up to be ignorant of how to strive to live at peace, and when they make mistakes...they will be directed to the prison system....forever, that is if a higher power doesn't step in and help.

And they made prisons under other presidency's too, just as significant, but i'm sure they will highlight this later and target the Obama presidency.

Oh my Lord, your kidding.

When I read this, it makes me think about Europe with the concentration camps. I feel like history is repeating itself. I don't why, specifically, this would be my first thought, but for some reason, it is. There was a video that I just watched in this thread, and it was said that prison are something like 'public housing' and the government supports it for this reason, and it's like another form of welfare that they can control even better than the ghetto.

And it does seem like that to me too. It seems like they are tryig to control poor people who they don't want to be apart of the system and be free, so they are making prisons to punish them for BEING BORN. They wont' education ethnic people properly so that they can strive to live and be apart of the human population peacefully, but they mis-educate them and set them up to be ignorant of how to strive to live at peace, and when they make mistakes...they will be directed to the prison system....forever, that is if a higher power doesn't step in and help.

And they made prisons under other presidency's too, just as significant, but i'm sure they will highlight this later and target the Obama presidency.

These posts, already made, are my best replies to this:

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/mass-incarceration-silence-genocide.75396/page-9#post-793755

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/mass-incarceration-silence-genocide.75396/page-10#post-793762

Cornell West was off the hook!

One of the many things he said, I loved this:

" ...Anytime you talk about the crimes in America and...mass incarcertaion... it takes us back to the initial crimes of White Supremacist mistreatment of our precious indigenous brothers and sister, that ought to be in the rules for us to acknowledge the road that they had to go through in order for in order for America to become America..."

"One of the many things he said" is why I DESPISE that Uncle Tom/Handkerchief Head, Cornell West. Always with the dragging in folk who don't give a flying rat's patootie about black folk when speaking of black suffering, privation and/or oppression. Did the Indians at Wounded Knee yell to the Federal Marshalls surrounding them to "Let my people go and BLACK people, too?!" Do the Jews say "Never again and no more SLAVERY, either?!" Cease. Desist. Scheesh!!!

At any rate, West's quoted garbage offends me greatly as I am currently compiling a history of John Horse, the 100% African Black Seminole who led the largest slave rebellion in U.S. history (that only a few blacks on this forum and elsewhere have ever even heard of..... hint! They fought the U.S. Army to a standstill and secured freedom for the Black Seminoles 20 years before Lincoln's Emancipation Proclaimation. The best way to keep a people down is to show them failure all around and at every juncture, ok?). A lil history of blacks and injuns:

Not all injuns were "good" injuns

John Ross, the famous Cherokee chief, owned 100 African slaves in the early 1800s. Cherokees were valuable allies of American slaveholders from at least the Yamasee War (1714) through the U.S. Civil War, when the Cherokees sided with the confederacy. Hand-colored lithograph from the McKenney-Hall History of the Indian tribes of North America (1858), after an 1825 painting by Charles Bird King.

Indians from the Cherokee, Creek, and other "Civilized Tribes" of the Southeast emulated the southern American approach to slavery. Their practice of the institution had roots in the colonial period, when the British encouraged Indians to hold African slaves as a way to control their own problems with runaways. By the early 1800s, the southeastern tribes were adopting increasingly harsh slave codes and individual Indians were enlarging their slave holdings. Not long after John Horse's birth, chiefs in Georgia and Mississippi would rank among those states' largest slaveholders.

Or, why I despise Cornell West and all he stands for.

"One of the many things he said" is why I DESPISE that Uncle Tom/Handkerchief Head, Cornell West. Always with the dragging in folk who don't give a flying rat's patootie about black folk when speaking of black suffering, privation and/or oppression. Did the Indians at Wounded Knee yell to the Federal Marshalls surrounding them to "Let my people go and BLACK people, too?!" Do the Jews say "Never again and no more SLAVERY, either?!" Cease. Desist. Scheesh!!!

At any rate, West's quoted garbage offends me greatly as I am currently compiling a history of John Horse, the 100% African Black Seminole who led the largest slave rebellion in U.S. history (that only a few blacks on this forum and elsewhere have ever even heard of..... hint! They fought the U.S. Army to a standstill and secured freedom for the Black Seminoles 20 years before Lincoln's Emancipation Proclaimation. The best way to keep a people down is to show them failure all around and at every juncture, ok?). A lil history of blacks and injuns:

Or, why I despise Cornell West and all he stands for.

Yes, I realize a lot of Black people don't like him, and I am familiar with some of his conradictions, on exactly what you wrote about! I know what kind of women he was married to, and perhaps that is why he has said some of the things he said about the Jews and brown people and etc. Yes, I completely understand where you are coming from in regards to him.

I am interested in reading what you write about John Horse, and have heard about him and Oceola, and how Oceolo went to retrieve Black john Horse when he was taken by force.

I realize too, in what you say about the Sioux in not crying from the Blacks when they were being attacked at the Battle of wounded knee, and know about Crazy Horse and etc.

I believe like Cornell, there are many Blacks that attach others to our plight, and I know how this can defeat us, and that is what I see in regards to president Obama too.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back