Black People : Mass Arrests of Black People Coming

Take it even further. Look at all the camps rather "detention centers" that they have been building all over the US. Most do not know about Marshall Law and what it truly means.

We are already a military state. They are not playing and Obama is leading the way....

This is all good and fine, but the subject of this thread is the Supreme Court giving the red light to cops to pull me over, say I ran a red light, then take me to the station and force me to let them swab my cheeks. The article is talking about a NEW infringement on the Bill of Rights, not fait acompli! :)

The reason why I pointed that out is because under Marshall Law they can do anything they deem necessary. And it's not just then taking your DNA. They are allowed to trace your DNA for any and everything and then they are allowed to monitor you for 30-90 days.

I understand that, however, Martial Law has not been declared - taking your DNA has. People should be aware of the "slippery slope" and the rights the Supreme Court is chipping away at. After all, blacks will be the first to be rounded up on false arrests (don't have to be convicted, just arrested) and "swabbed."

Afterwards they'll say "Ooops! My bad" and let you go.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back