Black People : Mass Arrests of Black People Coming

I understand that, however, Marshall Law has not been declared - taking your DNA has. People should be aware of the "slippery slope" and the rights the Supreme Court is chipping away at. After all, blacks will be the first to be rounded up on false arrests (don't have to be convicted, just arrested) and "swabbed."

Afterwards they'll say "Ooops! My bad" and let you go.

My sister we are under Martial Law and excuse me for spelling it incorrectly. Martial law has already been declared and the executive order has been signed.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jim-garrison/martial-law-under-another_b_1370819.html

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...order-national-defense-resources-preparedness

Sec. 103. General Functions. Executive departments and agencies (agencies) responsible for plans and programs relating to national defense (as defined in section 801(j) of this order), or for resources and services needed to support such plans and programs, shall:

(a) identify requirements for the full spectrum of emergencies, including essential military and civilian demand;

(b) assess on an ongoing basis the capability of the domestic industrial and technological base to satisfy requirements in peacetime and times of national emergency, specifically evaluating the availability of the most critical resource and production sources, including subcontractors and suppliers, materials, skilled labor, and professional and technical personnel;

(c) be prepared, in the event of a potential threat to the security of the United States, to take actions necessary to ensure the availability of adequate resources and production capability, including services and critical technology, for national defense requirements;

(d) improve the efficiency and responsiveness of the domestic industrial base to support national defense requirements; and

(e) foster cooperation between the defense and commercial sectors for research and development and for acquisition of materials, services, components, and equipment to enhance industrial base efficiency and responsiveness.

Here is Sec 801(j): (j) "National defense" means programs for military and energy production or construction, military or critical infrastructure assistance to any foreign nation, homeland security, stockpiling, space, and any directly related activity. Such term includes emergency preparedness activities conducted pursuant to title VI of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act, 42 U.S.C. 5195 et seq., and critical infrastructure protection and restoration.

My sister we are under Martial Law and excuse me for spelling it incorrectly. Martial law has already been declared and the executive order has been signed.

Neither of your links DECLARE Martial Law. But it's irrelevant. This thread is not about Martial Law, OR the Marshall Plan, the plan the U.S. put into effect to rebuild Europe after WWII.

At any rate, you have an article you can use to start up a thread about Martial Law. No need to attempt to hi-jack this one which speaks to swabbing for DNA.

I mean Martial law is when the Constitution is suspended. Meaning they do not have to adhere to it. Isn't taking your DNA against your Constitutional rights? Just like entering your house without a warrant violates the Constitution but now they have a right to walk into your home based on a smell.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back