Brother AACOOLDRE : Mary & Tefnut Kiss the feet of Osiris & Jesus

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Jul 2, 2016.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    MARY & TEFNUT KISS THE FEET OF OSIRIS/Lazarus & Jesus

By Andre Austin

The Pyramid texts in Egypt are aligned with NT passages concerning Lazarus being anointed with oil and feet being kissed. Lets see all the links and connections. The quotes are taken from the late Dora M. Murdock’s “Christ in Egypt” page 305. Keep in mind Jesus is a composite figure for Lazarus, Horus and Osiris just to name a few.

“The Osiris…was born in Heliopolis and anointed with the best ointment. Behold this, his feet are kissed by the pure waters…Two sisters, Isis and Nephthys, come to thee” (Pyramid Texts cited by Murdock p.305).

“Now a certain man was sick, [named] Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha. Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair…Therefore the sisters sent unto him…saying, lord, behold he whom thou lovest is Sick”(John 11:2-3)”. If we combine Luke 7:38 the Kissing part is included. Recall Lazarus was dead and brought back alive.

Murdock’s notes for these passages state: “The waters here are the semen of Shu and the discharge from Tefnut, obviously differing from the Gospel story. It should be kept in mind that the contention is not that the Christian copyists reproduced the texts identically but that they borrowed what suited them, according to their more Stoic Jewish background” (Christ in Egypt by D.M Murdock p. 305)

Its amazing she mentioned Stoic because I came up with a Thesis that the Hot and Cold plus Lukewarm terminology in Rev chapter 3 were stoic from Seneca who studied Meteorology (The temp of the Atmosphere) in Egypt. And that Lukewarm was a substitute term for Tefnut.

I don’t agree with Miss Murdock that the two are not 100% identical in part. I believe we have an exact match because the NT writers were using substitute words. If we can equate hair with water and Tefnut then we have something more than what Murdock was exposing.

In the Egyptian Religion Tefnut was associated with the Heat of Heaven, Dampness, clouds and with Maat (Justice). When we turn to the Egyptian Book of the Dead , By EA Wallis Budge ,we see hair being interchangeable with Clouds and water:

“My hair is of Nu (Water) see Budge p.216” .

I lift the hair [cloud] when there are storms in the Sky…Thoth raiseth up the hair (Cloud) and bringeth the eye alive, and whole, and sound, and without defect to its lord. It is the eye of Ra when it is sick and when it weepeth for its fellow eye” (The Egyptian Book of the dead by Wallis Budge p.285). The hair that’s on top of the eye are like a cloud which cover the eye. This quote is the same context as in John 11 of restoring a person who is sick back to life with hair and water in immediate context and concepts. It the same scenario it’s just the names that are different.

“I raise up the Hair (cloud) at the time of storms in the sky” (Budge p.36).

Notes:

Ausar is the name for Osiris in Egypt being equal to Lazarus when its original components in Hebrew are broken down to El-Azar.

Both religions Feet are also symbolic of the penis. Osiris is symbolic of resurrection when his Penis (feet) is restored by a substitute.

In Egypt it’s the eating/drinking of Tefnut (Lukewarm rain of Justice) that maintains life in heaven.

In other Egyptian creation stories Shu and Tefnut act like Thoth in restoring the eyes (sun, moon).