Black Spirituality Religion : Mary Mary: ‘Christians can be saved and sexual’

Sure Esther was a beauty but remember she was following the custom of the Persians, but when you read the Apocrypha she said she hated the clothes and they were like her menstrual rags.
Esther 14:15-16
15 Thou knowest all things, O Lord; thou knowest that I hate the glory of the unrighteous, and abhor the bed of the uncircumcised, and of all the heathen.
16 Thou knowest my necessity: for I abhor the sign of my high estate, which is upon mine head in the days wherein I shew myself, and that I abhor it as a menstruous rag.
This woman from the Mary Mary group, however is talking about being sexual, what does she mean, she sounded like typical harlot in the entertainment industry.

Thank you for acknowledging the beauty of Esther. As far as the Apocrypha, I don't read it.

As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!

It Just shows you how far Satan has gotten people minds gone. No women should reveal herself or dress Sexy(clothing that premote sexual stimulation) other than at the privacy of there home. Look at it like this How does a Queen dress? Does a queen dress like a common women or does she dress as One who rules.

People who are sick in the mind try to incorporate this Worlds mind into the supposedly mind of God.

People Like Mary Mary and it's a lot of them need to reexamine scripture and study History to realize How women of God should dress.

“I feel good in the skin I’m in. I just didn’t think that dress was going to be that big of a deal. I felt like I looked good. I have three children. I have worked out and I wanted to wear a pretty white dress on a pretty white background with my long straight black hair,” Erica said.

“Sexy is not a bad word. God created sex it’s all a part of who I am from the beginning of time until now, so I don’t get the big deal. If an R&B artist or an actress wore that they would go, ‘oh she looks so conservative,’ but because I sing gospel people are uncomfortable with that.”

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back