Black Spirituality Religion : Mary Mary: ‘Christians can be saved and sexual’

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
erica-campbell-all-white-long-hair1.jpg

Erica believes Christians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace their sexuality, especially when married.

“Christianity and sexuality… I’m actually starting a really big conversation about that in a very honest way that I believe would only educate us and make everybody feel more comfortable,
and i’m sure i make a lot of married people in the Christian body much happier and a little more liberated.”

http://thegrio.com/2013/12/20/gospel-duo-mary-mary-christians-can-be-saved-and-sexual/#53885403

Sure Esther was a beauty but remember she was following the custom of the Persians, but when you read the Apocrypha she said she hated the clothes and they were like her menstrual rags.
Esther 14:15-16
15 Thou knowest all things, O Lord; thou knowest that I hate the glory of the unrighteous, and abhor the bed of the uncircumcised, and of all the heathen.
16 Thou knowest my necessity: for I abhor the sign of my high estate, which is upon mine head in the days wherein I shew myself, and that I abhor it as a menstruous rag.
This woman from the Mary Mary group, however is talking about being sexual, what does she mean, she sounded like typical harlot in the entertainment industry.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back