Black Spirituality Religion : Mary Mary: ‘Christians can be saved and sexual’

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
erica-campbell-all-white-long-hair1.jpg

Erica believes Christians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace their sexuality, especially when married.

“Christianity and sexuality… I’m actually starting a really big conversation about that in a very honest way that I believe would only educate us and make everybody feel more comfortable,
and i’m sure i make a lot of married people in the Christian body much happier and a little more liberated.”

http://thegrio.com/2013/12/20/gospel-duo-mary-mary-christians-can-be-saved-and-sexual/#53885403

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Angela22

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2013
Lol, embrace it how? By dressing sexy?:10500: I mean, she's being kind of vague.

Black-king

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 13, 2011
Sure Esther was a beauty but remember she was following the custom of the Persians, but when you read the Apocrypha she said she hated the clothes and they were like her menstrual rags.
Esther 14:15-16
15 Thou knowest all things, O Lord; thou knowest that I hate the glory of the unrighteous, and abhor the bed of the uncircumcised, and of all the heathen.
16 Thou knowest my necessity: for I abhor the sign of my high estate, which is upon mine head in the days wherein I shew myself, and that I abhor it as a menstruous rag.
This woman from the Mary Mary group, however is talking about being sexual, what does she mean, she sounded like typical harlot in the entertainment industry.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days