Black Entertainment : Mary J Blige Decks Hubby!!!

Nah man, you know they're not. She'll get the p*ssy pass like always from all of the manginas, simps and other bottom of the barrel double-standard
feminazis.

Yep , I must agree, this society is overran by "manginas"(never heard that 1 b4.) I heard Nancy Grace say that Elin almost killing Tiger was an "act of love" but when Chris beat RiRi's head down to the white meat, he was a "coward" I'm not saying beatn girls is ok but did you hear her song on her 07 album call "Breakin Dishes". But I maintain the biggest aider of feminism are willing and passive men who allow the take over off culture and society by women. I'm all for equality but not domination

Yep , I must agree, this society is overran by "manginas"(never heard that 1 b4.) I heard Nancy Grace say that Elin almost killing Tiger was an "act of love" but when Chris beat RiRi's head down to the white meat, he was a "coward" I'm not saying beatn girls is ok but did you hear her song on her 07 album call "Breakin Dishes". But I maintain the biggest aider of feminism are willing and passive men who allow the take over off culture and society by women. I'm all for equality but not domination

They have a great lobby. We dont write letters to the editor or call into talk shows. We need to start. As long as this continues to happen, everything will be one sided

:garbage:

:em0200:

Well well well, what do we have here... please tell me, not another one of those bashing women domestic violence threads by yours truly... Kemestry :10500:

If you are so heck bent on equality amongst the domestic violence venue, why don't you start up an EAFDA organization, which stands for "Equally Accountable For Domestic Abuse.

Constantly expressing your thoughts in every thread you create, why it is that women should be punished as a man is punished for domestic violence, is going to stop the problem.

Astrologer4U

Well well well, what do we have here... please tell me, not another one of those bashing women domestic violence threads by yours truly... Kemestry :10500:

If you are so heck bent on equality amongst the domestic violence venue, why don't you start up an EAFDA organization, which stands for "Equally Accountable For Domestic Abuse.

Constantly expressing your thoughts in every thread you create, why it is that women should be punished as a man is punished for domestic violence, is going to stop the problem.

Astrologer4U

:10500:

So do you stalk everyone you dont agree with?

She cold cocked him. If all things are equal, she gets flamed just like CB did.

Deal with it

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back