Black Entertainment : Mary J Blige Decks Hubby!!!

We are recruiting members for the resurrection of the fraternal tribe of Siouxlapaheaux. PM me if you are interested.

I like that.. I'm going start embedded secret messages in my post too..

:)

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

Actually, you didnt

But that's cool too

Really Brother Kemetstry,

Clyde C. Coger said:
oldiesman,

With all due respect, I disagree with a lot of what you have said here. Husbands and wives have spats and arguments. Is it Mary J's celebrity status that causes the uproar and outcry? What about everyday people having the same kind of fight, is that black on black violence, or just considered misunderstanding between a couple?

We are still just people that from time to time fail to see eye to eye, any violence will be handle by law, if reported.

Clyde C. Coger said:
No Bro. Kemetstry, here is what I'm saying; Sisters rule and MJB is the diva of all divas.

By this it simply means that I have a very high regard for Black Women, they cannot hurt me with any punch that might be thrown, and if punches are thrown from their perspective, I need to double check myself to find out what may have gone wrong, from my perspective.

Peace In my brother friend, for real!

Then you made this statement to me:

You in here professing a belief in the "Sugar N Spice" theory?

And I made this response:

No Brother, I stand on the Word of God, which is to say, the Bible.

Then someone claimed that I go around telling folks I stand on the Bible too much. So, I think my position on this matter is all over the thread, Kemetstry…And that’s no everything I’ve said.

We are recruiting members for the resurrection of the fraternal tribe of Siouxlapaheaux. PM me if you are interested.

Ok, I get it now

No, that isnt my intent. I want to,

1. Make all aware that domestic violence is equal opportunity and always has been

:garbage:

2. That when a guy defends himself, he not automatically be given the chair

:bully:

:em0200:

Really Brother Kemetstry,

Then you made this statement to me:

You in here professing a belief in the "Sugar N Spice" theory?

And I made this response:

No Brother, I stand on the Word of God, which is to say, the Bible.

Then someone claimed that I go around telling folks I stand on the Bible too much. So, I think my position on this matter is all over the thread, Kemetstry…And that’s no everything I’ve said.

I am aware of the chronology and the words. :toast:

I still stick by my last statement. You werent very specific.

:em0200:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back