Black People : Marvin couldn't dance.

Workinprocess

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 14, 2010
I'm watching this KQED special on Marvin Gaye. They talked about how he could sing anything that you put in front of him, how he would Marvinize any kind of music but he couldn't dance a lick, that he couldn't dance to save his life. Then they showed him dancing and oh my god, the video that they showed he was so ackward that he was all over the stage looking like he was about to crash into the band....

These videos don't touch the surface of what they showed on KQED but this was all I could find showing that he clearly could not dance.

I love me some Marvin Gaye though, he could sing.

W.I.P :whip:

That special on Marvin Gaye got me to thinking about his life now. I been looking for all kinds of videos on him now.

For those who may not know because you were to young. Marvin Gay was killed by his father. There are two stories about why his father killed him. One of the stories is, Marvin stood up to his father, literally beat his father up because he had been terribly abusive to his mother and Marvin was tired of it. The other is, Marvins father sold the house that Marvin had brought for him and his mother but he didn't discuss the selling of the house with Marvin. So, killing Marvin Gaye was a retaliation for Marvin standing up to him about these two issues.

I found this video of Marvin and his father.

W.I.P
:whip:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back