Black Entertainment : marvel black panther rocks black geek world...

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by jamesfrmphilly, Jun 20, 2017.

1. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,979
  2. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,979
  3. Senegal

Senegal Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +400
    I always wondered why Black women got so upset over that. My main mission when I was young was to get some and white girls actually came hunting for you. Black women made you work. It was simply the path of least resistance. When I started getting bored and wanted something serious I would get a Black girlfriend. I simply couldnt get serious about a white girl. I felt no connection in a way that meant something. Now I am not saying there arent some clowns out there that wouldn't run a Black woman over trying to get to white girl but from my experience most Black men love them some Black women.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Enjoyed Enjoyed x 1
    • Love It Love It x 1
    • List
  4. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,460
    I'm from the Baby Boomer generation, raised in the south in a Black community, being taught to think that my choices in who would be my friends, boyfriends, and husband, would all be Black and they were. Rarely...and I mean, extremely rare, would I hear about or know of interracial relationships. Sammy Davis, Jr., the entertainer, was the only Black man that I heard about that was married to a white woman--a Swedish woman at that. I thought you couldn't get any whiter than her. But, to me, that was an anomaly. Understanding at a very young age what oppression, discrimination and racism was, what he did was frowned upon and not accepted within the Black community.

After school desegregation and being around white girls and seeing Black boys (some, not all) mixing and mingling, I and my Black girlfriends didn't like it and we let people know we didn't like it. Not just because we thought what they were doing was counter-culture, but a life threatening risk for the Black boys.

Yeah, I learned quickly about how "easy" white girls were and how attracted they were to young Black men. Black girls in my community, and probably other Black communities throughout the nation, were drilled by their parents to remain virgins until marriage. Losing your virginity before marriage and getting pregnant "out of wedlock" was considered a disgrace and things to be ashamed of. So yeah, before integration was made legal, Black girls didn't engage in premarital sex easily.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • True True x 1
    • List
  5. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,979
  6. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,979
  7. Symbol of America

Symbol of America going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RET: EMS & TPD
    Ratings:
    +899
    Excellent observations Senegal & NNQ. I guess you have to look at this issue two ways, well three ways actually and it should only be considered an issue if one feels this is in some way contrary to their perspective of common decency.

1. Historically the color scale and the color bar has dictated what Blacks have been designated for acceptance and rejection in the mainstream White culture. If you're White, you're all right. If you're black step back and all the disgustingly racist sh*t that goes with it that turned Blacks heads completely around from the outset. Our collective esteem, racial pride and more importantly our personal self worth was doomed since the first slave boat anchor dropped. One will usually not covet what is easily accessible. One will not have the desire to attain a coveted position by aligning themselves with what they consider a better entity, well better then they feel they are themselves.

2. Once Barbie and the corrupt illusion she was spoon fed to Black men all bets were off with Black women. too dark, hair too nappy, too fat, too ugly and on and on. Basically we all know how this really still goes and it is what it is and no amount of self professing and lying through your teeth is going to even convince anybody especially yourself that it is "NOT" what it really is. Never cast off your culture for an anomaly because it's different in an abnormal sense holding false value. White is not right. White is just another of many colors in the spectrum of light. Nothing more, nothing less. Same for the color Black. If we were all born without sight no one would even know the difference. If the world could run with that dynamic 99% of our external racial and internal esteem problems would disappear overnight.

3. To date I've never seen, heard or spoke myself negatively myself about a thin Black man with a full size to a morbidly obese Black woman. Same edict for a thin White man with a full size to a morbidly obese White woman. For whatever reason a thin Black man seeks a full size to a morbidly obese White woman just because she's White and he feels that's the only kind of white woman he can get, fine with me so if they have found true love, universal acceptance, a sugar daddy or momma or a relationship based on esteem elevation if it works for them, so be it. It's their lives. More or less.

4. Racism is a globally engineered evil paradigm shifted social construct not entirely based on hate of a different culture but also as a means of division, compliance and more so control aligned with it's evil sidekick, greed. It has been said from the time the very first sword was drawn in anger or control of land throughout the ages often times the bearer is so blinded by attaining the ultimate form of control he falls upon it himself. Avarice, the sin of greed, material wealth and control.

www.returnofkings.com/15832/why-do-you-care-if-black-guys-like-fat-white-girls

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125663643

Misc.

No racist, I'm just curious. Around my hometown in particular I see lots of normal looking black dudes with fat *** nasty white girls
    forum.bodybuilding.com

www.rooshv.com/black-men-who-date-white-women

http://press.vosd.tv/tag/black-men-only-date-fat-white-women
    Black men only date fat white women video
    press.ncon.com

https://hotepnation.com/kardashians-black-men

Why do the Kardashians keep dating black men?

Why do the Kardashians keep dating black men? This is questions everyone likes to talk about and speculate on. Here's Hotep Jesus' take.
    hotepnation.com

https://studybreaks.com/culture/racist-dating-preferences/

When Your Dating Preferences Include Race, That's Called Racism

New studies have shown that a correlation exists between race-based romantic preferences and an increased likelihood of bigotry.
    studybreaks.com

www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3077200&page=4

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/434949276489268194/

UH! They call it the King Kong Syndrome?

black men and fat white women - Google Search
    pinterest.com

www.soulciti.com/issues-black-men-women-lead-men-date-interracial-solve/

when-white-guys-date-black-girls-when-black-guys-date-28585184.png

d72d9281bd.jpg

Studies+have+found+that+white+women+who+are+overweight+are+_40dd9e2ed667fccee8ce9940cd05ed0b.jpg

Meisje-van-168-kilo.jpg

whaleisha.jpg

I have tried my best to be completely objective here but I am human so I know I'm not the only one contemplating these photos and wondering what exactly each of the couples are "really" thinking at that particular moment in time.

8. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,979
  9. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,979
    :10900: isn't it nice that we have produced a work of art that inspires intelligent conversation ?????

10. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,979