Law Forum : Martin Luther King's children battling over estate

In that case, since you aren't pleading the Fifth to my question and you are no idiot; what's the answer, who washes your dishes:

Hell, I couldn't even get SOME black women to wash my dishes!!!!

So I wouldn't even try! :lol:
CosmicMessenger, Today at 4:07 PM

:rofl1:
To be honest, it was DECADES ago when one of my women refused to wash my dishes. I was young and dumb then and for reasons I won't discuss here, some women had me spoiled.

To answer your question, I just cooked some fried chicken and I washed my own dishes.

The foolish things that I USED to do, I don't do any more.

To be honest, it was DECADES ago when one of my women refused to wash my dishes. I was young and dumb then and for reasons I won't discuss here, some women had me spoiled.

To answer your question, I just cooked some fried chicken and I washed my own dishes.

The foolish things that I USED to do, I don't do any more.

Well said CosmicMessenger, well said indeed.

On a side note, I used to LOVE Bernice King! Her dad was one of the GREATEST men that ever lived and the apple don't fall far from the tree! :cool:

The interesting thing here, which we will never know the answer to, is what would Martin say about this situation.

An obviously, if Martin were still alive, it wouldn't even be a problem ... I tend to support Bernice and understand her reasoning.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back