Black People : Martin Luther King Jr. - what "they" don't want you to know about him

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Writeous1, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Writeous1

Writeous1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +202

2. Writeous1

United States
    Ratings:
    +202
    Prophetic warning from King:

“We should never forget that everything Adolf Hitler did in Germany was legal ....” ― Martin Luther King Jr.

How is that a prophetic warning?
    At this very moment, the US is headed by a dictatorship.

Patriot Act + NDAA + Executive Branch Powers = A Legal/Legit Dictatorship.

If you knew what rights were lost with the Patriot Act and NDAA, and knew what actions the Executive Branch has taken and is taking, you'd see that this is true.

Now, they're trying to disarm the citizens.

3. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730

I haven't viewed your youtube yet, but this is some interesting and scary information you've just dropped. You know what!!!? You're right, I believe, they just might be trying to disarm citizens. Wow!

4. Writeous1

United States
    Ratings:
    +202
    Let me correct what I said. They're trying to disarm citizens as much as possible, even if it means banning certain types of guns first. They already know that no matter what they do, or what occurs, a portion of the population will not give up their guns. And this may be where gun registration will come into play.

5. Writeous1

United States
    Ratings:
    +202

Just a regular man?

6. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Again, this is some good information. I believe you because I saw this in history too, in how people were disarmed and then soon after, it was like a violent movement began against the very people they disarmed. I didn't realize this until I read your post, that yes, this government could be taking the opportunity based on this recent string of crimes, to do something else!--use this situation to disarm its citizens. Man!

My eyes are open!

7. Lokman

Lokman Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +128
    "Any Law that Penalizes the Law Abiding Majority 4 the Sins of The Criminally Insane Minority Results in Social Deformity." (House of Lokman)

To Dr. King's Point...

Only after Adolf Hitler and his minister of propaganda performed intellectual lobotomies on the German people and led them on excursions into the psychic, pseudo-spiritual & cosmological hinterlands was he able to brainwash, terrorize and control them. What's more...

As A Candidate For High Office Hitler Waxed As Follows:
    I promise job security for all; and an end to unemployment through a series of public works programs and government jobs. I will demand that industrial plants be upgraded and beautified; and that workers have their own recreational space. After which—gardens, plants, better lighting, ventilation and more will be added.

I will increase the government’s budget for the arts and paid vacations. I plan to introduce new and innovative ideas like “The Strength Through Joy Program” for State employees. Moreover, dates for a comprehensive lecture series entitled government partnerships will be announced later.

I pledge to greatly expand the government budget for social insurance. More funding will be set aside for welfare agencies and social programs. After which, I will implement new policies and expand the benefits for things such as unemployment insurance, worker’s compensation, health insurance, pensions, a Winter Help Program For The Destitute, and a Mother’s Services Plan for indigent families and children.

Sounds Awfully Familiar - Yes?...

Blessings, Peace & Profits to All,

Lokman

PS Writeous1: Beautiful Drop.

PS Chrevron Dove: You are & Continue 2B Among My Favorites - Be Great!

8. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730

OMG!!! Thank you!

I love what you wrote here about what Hitler did!--And how it ties into Dr. King. Amazing and scary, though. I hope others see what you wrote.

9. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    even if the citizens were "armed" what can they do against drones,choppers,planes,gun ships,subs,and whatever else we do not no about?

10. Writeous1

United States
    Ratings:
    +202
    Nothing. But there's many people who actually believe they can. They think they're going to "take back the republic."