Black Education / Schools : Martial Arts, Sports and Healing Arts as spiritual guiding tool

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 10, 2013
I've watched schools incorporate sports as a fitness for all bodies of existence except Martial Arts. In the school of arts and botany I'm trying to create there would be martial arts and healing arts as both hands involved in peacekeeping, culture, defense of self and as a people. Mastering martial arts and healing arts takes dedication, skill, discipline plus gives a form of rite of passage as a warrior and healer chess wise helping each aspirant reach nu heights of self transformation and preparation for diplomacy as a King and Queen to be together as one. Sports should be a measuring tool of how artistic and enduring we can go with a stamina of strength as a team. It forms a unity when aspirants commune for a common cause as such with a goal in mind--togetherness through the thick and thin we shall overcome.

So if martial arts is a form exercise in the morning for all bodies of existence then we have just incorporated discipline of equality and justice for all. Martial arts will be incorporated as a regular function to exploit weakness turning them into strengths along with healing arts. Sports will definitely be an end of school of hours approx two hours of a sport(s) scheduled daily. Sports will be the final expression or output of a school day beginning every morning with martial arts gradually incorporating healing arts throughout their levels of education. What is your take?

I've watched schools incorporate sports as a fitness for all bodies of existence except Martial Arts. In the school of arts and botany I'm trying to create there would be martial arts and healing arts as both hands involved in peacekeeping, culture, defense of self and as a people. Mastering martial arts and healing arts takes dedication, skill, discipline plus gives a form of rite of passage as a warrior and healer chess wise helping each aspirant reach nu heights of self transformation and preparation for diplomacy as a King and Queen to be together as one. Sports should be a measuring tool of how artistic and enduring we can go with a stamina of strength as a team. It forms a unity when aspirants commune for a common cause as such with a goal in mind--togetherness through the thick and thin we shall overcome.

So if martial arts is a form exercise in the morning for all bodies of existence then we have just incorporated discipline of equality and justice for all. Martial arts will be incorporated as a regular function to exploit weakness turning them into strengths along with healing arts. Sports will definitely be an end of school of hours approx two hours of a sport(s) scheduled daily. Sports will be the final expression or output of a school day beginning every morning with martial arts gradually incorporating healing arts throughout their levels of education. What is your take?

Sounds great. I think they should be incorporated as self defense training and core exercise. That's my take!

Sounds great. I think they should be incorporated as self defense training and core exercise. That's my take!

We on point with this one cause I was envisioning how we get up military wise and use it as self defense training and core exercise...very perceptive too though. Plus it will enable them to grow as a King/Warrior/Teacher and opposite gender as well etc at another school to be branched out. I like our martial arts with the sticks as well as Bruce Lee's style. This creates a sense of security for self without picking up a gun as the mind and the human being becomes one formalizing a weapon of self defense not only physical but of all bodies of existence in every way of thought. Word up.

We on point with this one cause I was envisioning how we get up military wise and use it as self defense training and core exercise...very perceptive too though. Plus it will enable them to grow as a King/Warrior/Teacher and opposite gender as well etc at another school to be branched out. I like our martial arts with the sticks as well as Bruce Lee's style. This creates a sense of security for self without picking up a gun as the mind and the human being becomes one formalizing a weapon of self defense not only physical but of all bodies of existence in every way of thought. Word up.

Exactly my thinking. I recently started going back to the gym and working out with the above in mind.

Peace...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back