Black Education / Schools : Martial Arts, Sports and Healing Arts as spiritual guiding tool

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
Aug 10, 2013
I've watched schools incorporate sports as a fitness for all bodies of existence except Martial Arts. In the school of arts and botany I'm trying to create there would be martial arts and healing arts as both hands involved in peacekeeping, culture, defense of self and as a people. Mastering martial arts and healing arts takes dedication, skill, discipline plus gives a form of rite of passage as a warrior and healer chess wise helping each aspirant reach nu heights of self transformation and preparation for diplomacy as a King and Queen to be together as one. Sports should be a measuring tool of how artistic and enduring we can go with a stamina of strength as a team. It forms a unity when aspirants commune for a common cause as such with a goal in mind--togetherness through the thick and thin we shall overcome.

So if martial arts is a form exercise in the morning for all bodies of existence then we have just incorporated discipline of equality and justice for all. Martial arts will be incorporated as a regular function to exploit weakness turning them into strengths along with healing arts. Sports will definitely be an end of school of hours approx two hours of a sport(s) scheduled daily. Sports will be the final expression or output of a school day beginning every morning with martial arts gradually incorporating healing arts throughout their levels of education. What is your take?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
I've watched schools incorporate sports as a fitness for all bodies of existence except Martial Arts. In the school of arts and botany I'm trying to create there would be martial arts and healing arts as both hands involved in peacekeeping, culture, defense of self and as a people. Mastering martial arts and healing arts takes dedication, skill, discipline plus gives a form of rite of passage as a warrior and healer chess wise helping each aspirant reach nu heights of self transformation and preparation for diplomacy as a King and Queen to be together as one. Sports should be a measuring tool of how artistic and enduring we can go with a stamina of strength as a team. It forms a unity when aspirants commune for a common cause as such with a goal in mind--togetherness through the thick and thin we shall overcome.

So if martial arts is a form exercise in the morning for all bodies of existence then we have just incorporated discipline of equality and justice for all. Martial arts will be incorporated as a regular function to exploit weakness turning them into strengths along with healing arts. Sports will definitely be an end of school of hours approx two hours of a sport(s) scheduled daily. Sports will be the final expression or output of a school day beginning every morning with martial arts gradually incorporating healing arts throughout their levels of education. What is your take?

Sounds great. I think they should be incorporated as self defense training and core exercise. That's my take!

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
Aug 10, 2013
Sounds great. I think they should be incorporated as self defense training and core exercise. That's my take!
We on point with this one cause I was envisioning how we get up military wise and use it as self defense training and core exercise...very perceptive too though. Plus it will enable them to grow as a King/Warrior/Teacher and opposite gender as well etc at another school to be branched out. I like our martial arts with the sticks as well as Bruce Lee's style. This creates a sense of security for self without picking up a gun as the mind and the human being becomes one formalizing a weapon of self defense not only physical but of all bodies of existence in every way of thought. Word up.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
We on point with this one cause I was envisioning how we get up military wise and use it as self defense training and core exercise...very perceptive too though. Plus it will enable them to grow as a King/Warrior/Teacher and opposite gender as well etc at another school to be branched out. I like our martial arts with the sticks as well as Bruce Lee's style. This creates a sense of security for self without picking up a gun as the mind and the human being becomes one formalizing a weapon of self defense not only physical but of all bodies of existence in every way of thought. Word up.

Exactly my thinking. I recently started going back to the gym and working out with the above in mind.

Peace...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Master Sharpe - Martial Arts Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
M Black Entertainment : BRUCE LEE THE LEGEND & MARTIAL ARTS FILMS Black Entertainment 16
M Black Spirituality Religion : MARTIAL ARTS AND SPIRITUALITY Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
A Black Spirituality Religion : RELIGION IS LIKE MARTIAL ARTS Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
A Afrakan Martial Arts and Warrior Culture Black Men 39
jamesfrmphilly Africa : are there any African martial arts systems? All Things Africa 18
P Is anyone into Martial Arts? Black Health and Wellness 11
K Destee Network : African Martial Arts Destee Network : 0
G Law Forum : Coronavirus Black Lives Matter Protest President Trump Upcoming Election & Martial Law Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Fine1952 Black People : Martial Law Black People Open Forum 8
Fine1952 Black People : Martial Law on the Horizon? U.N. Military Trucks Arrive in Virginia Black People Open Forum 0
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black People : Concentration camps/Martial Law. Black People Open Forum 0
shaka64 Black People : AdTech Ad Obama Signs Executive Order Permanently Implementing Martial Law Black People Open Forum 1
F Black People : Martial Sciences Black People Open Forum 11
PurpleMoons Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : PARIS - Martial Law (Music Video) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Writspirit Podcasts / MP3s / Audio : Court Martial at Fort Devens Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
J Black People : Establishing martial law: Executive Order 12919 Black People Open Forum 18
D Black People : Best Black Martial Artist Black People Open Forum 1
G Black People : "Martial Law" will be your worst NIGHTMARE / You will either go out like a "LAMB" or Black People Open Forum 6
Corvo Jails / Prisons : Central Prison-Black Martial Art Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
M All Black/African Martial Artists Black Health and Wellness 17
crwn Science and Technology : How Particle Physics Killed The Moon Landing... Schism Arts Science and Technology 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Short Stories : Nu Queen of Culinary Arts Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Education / Schools : School of Literary Arts Black Education / Schools 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Education / Schools : School of Arts and Botany Black Education / Schools 2
dunwiddat Black People : What about plans for a Hobbies/ Arts and Craft Forum Black People Open Forum 0
B Black Events : Harlem Fine Arts Show at Martha's Vineyard Black Events 2
S Egypt : ARISTOTLE: "..mathmatical arts were founded in Egypt" Egypt 3
S Destee Network : Drumtide Magazine: An Afro cultural, Sociopolitical and Arts Magazine Destee Network : 0
S Black Men : Afrikan Maritial Arts technique of the week. Black Men 27
cherryblossom Black Positive People : Black Academy of Arts and Letters Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : BLACK ARTS AND SCIENCES Black People Open Forum 0
DARKSIDE MAGICK Black Spirituality Religion : HIGH OCCULT AND DARK ARTS Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 389
R Black Poetry : Use every strategy like a military academy want a master of arts Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
G Black People : Winnie Mandela denied entry to Canada for arts gala Black People Open Forum 0
D Black Women : Sisters with Bachelor of Arts abused MORE than women without ONE Black Women 18
Akilah Black Events : National Black Arts Festival Black Events 0
K Black People : Members with talents in Visual Arts Black People Open Forum 2
M Black Poetry : Don’t throw blind darts at fine arts and wine could spark Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
HODEE Black Sports : Is A Boycott Of Pro Sports Coming? - They Don't Matter Anymore ... It's Here Black Sports 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Missouri situation shows power of sports to bring enormous change Black Sports 16
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : Blacks in Sports: Spell Boycott Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
SouthsideIrish Black Sports : Anyone here coach sports Black Sports 2
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Ben Carrington - The Global White Sports/Media Complex and the Politics of Sport Black People Politics 1
Destee Black Sports : National Sports Announcers - Are They All Former Players? Black Sports 6
Destee Black Sports : Has There Ever Been an All Black Roster for a Professional Sports Team? Black Sports 16
MsVeraisblessed Somalia : Female bomber kills the Sports Chief in Somalia Somalia 0
Feather Black Sports : Boycott College Sports Events and Broadcasts? Black Sports 3
blackisbeautiful Black Sports : Owning Our Own Sports Teams Black Sports 5
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : SPORTS NEWS & TOP STORIES Black Sports 3