Black Relationships : Married Men Who Stalk Single Women on the Internet ...

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed
Married Men who stalk Single Women on the internet should be drawn and quartered. This behavior is a total dis-service to "Black" culture.

25e1bd62847a2f30bc04c595743a8cfd.jpg

Single Women---keep you eyes open.
---get last names
---do back ground searches
---hold your virtue until after you know who the person really is
---ask lots of questions and measure the responses

I highly suspect that this "sick" behavior is rampant and is one of the contributing factors to HIV/Aids and STD's.

1Love
Fine1952:hearts1:

um...I embedded that photo as a filler

You're right...This one works much better!!!:wink:
image.php

The fact still remains that married black men stalk single black women, and this is a problem...especially for that small pathetic group of black women with low self esteem that are desperate and will 'settle' for a man on any terms....! :bye:
:10500: um, in that movie SHE stalked HIM….

Married Men who stalk Single Women on the internet should be drawn and quartered. This behavior is a total dis-service to "Black" culture.

25e1bd62847a2f30bc04c595743a8cfd.jpg

Single Women---keep you eyes open.
---get last names
---do back ground searches
---hold your virtue until after you know who the person really is
---ask lots of questions and measure the responses

I highly suspect that this "sick" behavior is rampant and is one of the contributing factors to HIV/Aids and STD's.

1Love
Fine1952:hearts1:

The Internet is the perfect environment for deception. Whether on the Internet or in "real life" married men will continue to try to deceive women. I agree with you ..KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN...On the other hand they are those women who do not care whether a man is married or not. Since my separation and divorce all the men who were interested in forming a relationship were married men except for two.

I informed them that I will NEVER cheat on another black woman, I would not want it for myself so I would not do it. I believe black sistahs must see this as an evil that must be STAMPED out. Not only does this behaviour contribute to STD's but the long term damage of families...Black folks have had to deal with the break up of the black family for generations due to slavery and this behaviour is not doing us any good. The whole thing stinks...I have friends who are in relationships with married men and it does not bother them..Fine thanks for posting..I am glad you have the courage to bring this topic up.

I'm agreeing with dunwiddat. There are women who don't really care if men are married or not..I learned that lesson long ago..

The best solution like you said is to keep your eyes open but keep your mind open as well. Don't do nothing wrong if you don't want wrong to happen to you.. Karma remembers.....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back