Black Relationships : Married but fell in love with someone else.

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by tcollins, Apr 22, 2005.

1. tcollins

tcollins New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    What do I do? I am Soooo in love with this person but I have been married for 5 years and i never thought I could ever leave my hub...I still love my hubby but this guy makes me laugh, kisses my like i have never been kissed and I am afraid i may be taking it to the next level. I just dont want to hurt my hubby... What should I do?? :insane:

2. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    What are you doing kissing someone else when you're married in the first place? Now you're thinking of taking it to the next level? Sounds like you don't love your husband as much as you claim. Why do people ask advice regarding their infedelities, as if they have the problem? You're husband is the one with the problem because he's being cheated on. Tell your husband so he can make his decision based on what's right for himself. If this man does everything so much better than your husband, free your husband from this lie and get with that other guy. Just don't be surprised when you get a taste of your own medicine down the line.

3. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    Good advice.

4. kente417mojo

Ratings:
    +34
    Like I say, the thing that keeps me from getting married...is married women. The next time someone creates a thread asking why men are hesitant to marry, link it to this thread and the other one about being married and desiring women at the same time. That will give women their answer.

5. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Wow brother Kente417mojo...talk about the truth hurting!

6. karmashines

Ratings:
    +19
    I don't think that's a suitable excuse... a person doesn't want to get married because it ain't for them.

There are women who are faithful to their husbands, and though the cheating housewife is becoming more present in the media, it still isn't to the level like it has been traditionally with men. Don't blame a whole gender because you choose not to get married... that's almost as bad as some of the black women on here who blame black men for why they date white men.

7. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    SMH..and women always have the nerve to talk about their husbands/mates cheating. Cheating men headlines blasted all over the covers of essence and Ebony. Women cheat too..I guess they think they can get away with it more often..because women arent expected to do it...puhleeze because of that, there are probably more incidents of women doing it. Then people wonder why the divorce rate is so high..cheating women also bring in babies that are not the husbands and they try to push it on him..leaving men to raise children that aren't theirs..homes are broken,hearts broken. If you are in love with someone else, and you have known that before you got married,what did you think marrying your husband was going to make your feelings for him go away, and are now..kissing this person,while your husband thinks you are faithful..that is flat out wrong..no way around it..and what if you divorced your husband to get with this other person, and that relationship failed...what you would you do then..crawl back to your husband asking for forgiveness.and expect him to let you back in..hahhaa. lets get real here.

8. kente417mojo

Ratings:
    +34
    It is a good excuse/reason not to get married. karmashines, don't get me wrong, I know there are SOME good women walking this Earth, but come on. Can any women really blame men for not wanting to marry when you really get honest and look at the pros vs. cons for men? Look at your female friends. Look at your co-workers. Look at some of you female family members and tell me how many of them would make good wives? Honestly.

I'm wasn't trying to make this into a marriage thread so I'll keep it short.

9. FiveAlive

FiveAlive Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    If you put the same amount of energy into loving, kissing, etc. your husband and seeing the wonderful things about him, you might remember why you got married in the first place. If I was the dude you're cheating with, I wouldn't want you. You cheated on your husband who you love so much, what's to stop you from cheating on me?

I've noticed that when women cheat, they never just admit that they did something wrong and dirty, they always try to find a way to blame it on the man--he wasn't paying enough attention, he changed, he worked too many hours, he didn't buy her things, etc, etc. But when a man cheats, it's just cuz he's a dirty dog.

10. karmashines

Ratings:
    +19
    That's why marriages between the mistress and the married man usually don't work in the long run.

It is really irksome to me... all of the good women out here that would do anything to land a good man and then you have women like this poster who is potentially throwing the good man she has away for someone that probably isn't worth anything (what type of man would sleep with a married woman)?