Black Relationships : MARRIAGE

DA BROTHER LOVE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 30, 2004
I want you to ask yourself this question like you have never asked yourself before: Why do people get married?

I have reason to believe that marriage is the same kind of principle as having a high school reunion. The only reason people do it is to show off. I mean seriously, if you find someone that you feel that you care about, and you want to spend the rest of your life with them, then just spend the rest of your life with them. keep it to yourself. Why is it necessary to announce it to the whole world? The whole hype of it reminds me of Christmas, where the event actually becomes bigger than the reason behind it. People get all obsessed with **** that has nothing to do with the meaning for the whole ceremony... its all about catering to women... I dont even think that men even give a **** about it so much American propaganda wasnt placed behind it...

marriage...

DA BROTHER LOVE said:
I want you to ask yourself this question like you have never asked yourself before: Why do people get married?

I have reason to believe that marriage is the same kind of principle as having a high school reunion. The only reason people do it is to show off. I mean seriously, if you find someone that you feel that you care about, and you want to spend the rest of your life with them, then just spend the rest of your life with them. keep it to yourself. Why is it necessary to announce it to the whole world? The whole hype of it reminds me of Christmas, where the event actually becomes bigger than the reason behind it. People get all obsessed with **** that has nothing to do with the meaning for the whole ceremony... its all about catering to women... I dont even think that men even give a **** about it so much American propaganda wasnt placed behind it...
hahaha...i often ask myself that same question,and i don't have an answer except that it's between the two people involved,all i can say is that like most things in life you have to work at it cause you're only gonna get out of it what you put in[of course you can put in alot and get little in return but that's a discussion for another post]after 28 yrs of marriage i'm glad that i have who i have with me,but you got to work at it[i may write a book one day-smile]i belief is that the first five yrs are the hardest and if you can survive that then you might as well stick around to see how the rest of it's gonna turn out.

DA BROTHER LOVE said:

Obviously you are not married. So let a happily married man break it down for you. First let's not confuse marriage with a wedding. Marriage is the official (supposed) inseparable bond between to man and a woman sealed with a spiritual covenant between the two. A wedding is the ceremony that celebrates the binding of two souls. The harmonious union of the black man and black woman is the image of God. There is nothing a loving black family can't accomplish. This is why it is so important for white supremacist to keep the black man and black woman separated. A nation built upon a foundation of anything other than family will not stand. This one the reasons we as a people continue to waddle in the mire of misery that is our national reality.

Peace....

Radical Faith said:
Obviously you are not married. So let a happily married man break it down for you. First let's not confuse marriage with a wedding. Marriage is the official (supposed) inseparable bond between to man and a woman sealed with a spiritual covenant between the two. A wedding is the ceremony that celebrates the binding of two souls. The harmonious union of the black man and black woman is the image of God. There is nothing a loving black family can't accomplish. This is why it is so important for white supremacist to keep the black man and black woman separated. A nation built upon a foundation of anything other than family will not stand. This one the reasons we as a people continue to waddle in the mire of misery that is our national reality.
Peace....

Yea....what he said!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back