Black Relationships : Marriage: Would you consider a mutual agreement of inviting a 3rd person in your bed Adultery?

No, I wouldn't. I have a traditional relationship. I don't like sharing. I don't like women. Although, it really wouldn't be sharing if another woman were there - but, still!

If you're religious, it's probably a sin. Then again, you likely weren't a virgin when you hit the marital bed -- but you've managed to live this long without being
"smited", right? What's that tell you?
So...whatever.
Invite her over. Have fun. You can always appease the gods with a prayer (a chant or blood sacrifice) in the morning.
"God" forgives.

LOL
All in all, it depends on the marriage. My husband and I used to be couple friends with a duo that had a open marriage.
That was pretty interesting. I don't consider homosexuality to be a moral wrong.

James, not only does it happen all over, a young lady is proposing it in the thread we're going back and forth in. it's a new world out there, my friend. women are openly seeking what they want these days...and what they want is lots of what they want.:)

If only we were young again, eh.

Nah, you don't have to be 'young' if you're good-looking and fit and have a little money. Or fit with money.
Or ... just someone with money. LOL
Or, whatever. It can't be that hard for a man to find a willing woman - even in your age range. There's always been sexual freaks. They're just not hiding it anymore.

...even if you can't perform. IT doesn't matter. If you've got two women in the room, it's not like you'd have to 'do' both.
Just watch.
Besides, the other woman's probably going to be bisexual or a sexually flexible and very feminine lesbian (...which makes sense. You don't want two straight women in a threesome. They won't go near each other because they don't like females...and if you don't have female-female interaction, what's the point). So, she's not going to want any part of your penis.

If you highly favor God and the type of belief most likely it's a sin to do such act
it also what you both want for bedroom pleasure sometime say one not fulfilling the need
and sometime just the mental state of thinking such as exploration, investigation,venturing
if he want it and you want it and both feel comfort from it then it's solo the choice made do so

But beware when it get twisted and don't end , and yes I've seen it happen you could become
highly favor of her and start having relation with her without him and likewise the other way
round and if he doing it you will become left out felt alone ......think before acting as well control
your curiosity factor.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back