Black Relationships : Marriage: Would you consider a mutual agreement of inviting a 3rd person in your bed Adultery?

Hey sorry it took me so long to reply to my own message! For starters, I've always liked women sexually but I prefer to be married to a man! I'm aware of the risk that can come along with this decision but I trust my partner enough. It would prolly be the female that will get attached . I've been doing a lot of soul searching & trusting in God & I made my decision about it!

Hey sorry it took me so long to reply to my own message! For starters, I've always liked women sexually but I prefer to be married to a man! I'm aware of the risk that can come along with this decision but I trust my partner enough. It would prolly be the female that will get attached . I've been doing a lot of soul searching & trusting in God & I made my decision about it!

It is not adultery.

In other words you are not breaking any of Gods Commandments( Laws), but possible one of the statutes or ordinances.
When it comes to statutes and ordinances of God many people interpret them as one of his Laws/Commandments....I don't.
I find that the Ordinances and statutes of God are temporal and transient....meaning that to break one of them will not necessarily endanger your eternal soul but will indeed affect you here and now.

So what it means is that Gods Ordinances are there for your own good, to protect you from yourself and others, as often breaking one of them means putting yourself at risk or in harms ways
If there is a child in your relationship then you should realize that you and your husband actions put his or her family and future at risk as well.
If you and your spouse has thought out all that can go wrong and as is willing to live with the possible consequences, you good to go...

Have fun it makes life worth living..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back