Black Relationships : Marriage: Would you consider a mutual agreement of inviting a 3rd person in your bed Adultery?

biblically, you become one with your husband...not one with many.

as for fleshly desires, you should never do anything--introduce any action--in your marriage, you're not willing to continue to the end of your marriage. i've seen a number of women invite other women into their bedroom, to share their man/husband. after a time, they've wanted to stop--okay, that's enough of that, let's go back to the two of us. unfortunately, the man is happy with this new "toy" you've introduced him to...and he's not ready, and unwilling, to "just" stop on your command. in one instance, they all agreed to stop, however, the man and the other woman started getting together without the woman who introduced the deed. eventually, the other woman let it slip that they were still doing the thang...in an attempt to break up the pair and claim him for herself.

if you have something/someone good, be selfish with it/him. when you put him out there, as a piece of meat, just to get your own desires satisfied, you risk losing what you have. IS IT WORTH IT? i have yet to see an instance where it worked out the way the woman introducing the deed wanted it to...and none of them are still together.

if a woman is what you want, why marry a man?

JUST SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.

James...do you ask because you question the sincerity of my words, or are you in disbelief that it happens?

To answer your question, I've lived all over. I've seen this behavior numerously in L.A...in Albuquerque, New Mexico...in Dallas, Texas...even in Mississippi. I'm currently living in Ontario, Canada, and, yes, i've seen it here as well. People get very creative in satisfying their sexual itch...but people very seldom look at the long term when seeking their thirst quencher; they're usually only concerned with the present.

BUT...this isn't about me...and i don't want to high jack the woman's thread.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back