Black People : MARLEY COMES TO TOWN / ON THE MOVE FOR MUMIA

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, May 16, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    MARLEY COMES TO TOWN / ON THE MOVE FOR MUMIA

http://www.freemumia.com/

Greetings!
    PLEASE CLICK ON THE ABOVE PICTURE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THURSDAY MAY 17 DAY OF ACTION ON BEHALF OF MUMIA ABU JAMAL. FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT PHYSICALLY MAKE IT, YOUR SPIRITUAL ENERGY IS REQUIRED AS WE RALLY FOR A BROTHER THAT HAS NEVER STOPPED STANDING FOR US, EVEN WITH SCHACKLES UPON HIS FLESH AND THE THREAT OF DEATH BY STATE-SPONSORED MURDER STARING HIM IN THE FACE.

ONA MOVE, Y'ALL! This is Pam Africa, ona move as always and in need of your support. I know that these are very difficult times for everybody but I am really in need of your help. I need to be in France, in Saint Denis, in late April for the anniversary of the street naming of Rue Mumia Abu Jamal. The people of Saint Denis took a courageous unwavering stand despite the terroristic intimidation tactics of this U.S. government and its supporters. The street naming generated a lot of publicity around Mumia and we cannot allow that focus to disappear, particularly since Mumia will have his oral arguments in the Third Circuit Court on May 17th. I need funds for this much needed trip and other crucial expenses generated around the fight to save Mumia's life. I just don't have the money to pay for these expenses out of my own pocket. Most donations go to the legal effort to pay Mumia's lawyer but I need funds for the day-to-day work of organizing on behalf of Mumia. Please make donations out to:

The National Black United Fund
    Donations MUST be earmarked "ORGANIZING" and should be sent to our P.O. Box, which is:
    P.O. Box 19709 Phila., PA. 19143.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about this call for funds. Thanks in advance for your anticipated support. Ona Move----- Pam Africa
    Free Mumia Abu-Jamal Coalition (NYC) · [email protected] com · (212) 330-8029