Black People : Mark Zuckerberg Hates Black People

I think this is a bit extreme ... or ... maybe i don't understand the point of it all.

If you think someone hates black people, and you don't like that, then you don't go to their spot.

If you feel that you are being unjustly banned from someone's site, you build your own.

You do not beg the owner of a property - to let you in - or force them to bend to your will.

But again ... maybe i am not understanding this properly .. i did not read it all.

:heart:

Destee

It is worth giving the article a full reading ... The problem is, is that she makes you click the link below to find the article:

Within the article, she makes her case with information such as this:

0*vZ6amz0HzinQyAkz.

It is worth giving the article a full reading ... The problem is, is that she makes you click the link below find the article:

Within the article, she makes her case with information such as this:

0*vZ6amz0HzinQyAkz.

If you go somewhere and get called the "N Word" 168 times ...

Who's fault is it that you're still there begging for justice ... at the 169th time ... ??

I never would have gotten to the 5th time ... let alone the 168th time.

There are places you can go and never be called the N word repeatedly ... like destee.com.

You can even build your own web site and maintain high standards.

You cannot go to someone else's web site and try and demand management protocols.

The whole thing is out of order and makes no sense to me.

At this point I have no interest in reading more ... it's like reading more about santa.

Destee

Thank you, and because of this profile in courage you have, we have Destee.com.

:yaay:

:lol: Brother Clyde ... :love:

My position on this is not new ... people wanting to be where they are clearly not wanted.

Kicked out repeatedly by their own admission ... yet fighting to get back in.

Never quite mad enough to build their own ... but can demean at every level short of that.

If you don't like a person, their site, management, principles, or lack thereof ... don't go.

Resolution is way too simple for there to be this hoopla.

Something is amiss.

Destee

:lol: Brother Clyde ... :love:

My position on this is not new ... people wanting to be where they are clearly not wanted.

Kicked out repeatedly by their own admission ... yet fighting to get back in.

Never quite mad enough to build their own ... but can demean at every level short of that.

If you don't like a person, their site, management, principles, or lack thereof ... don't go.

Resolution is way too simple for there to be this hoopla.

Something is amiss.

Destee

Absolutely, I'm with you on this ... Nevertheless, the article is a good read and explains why so many of our folk that live on fb should reconsider the Billionaire's ulterior motive, in my opinion.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back